First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
white
options: camera, floor mats, trailer tow

edit: and just saw the tracker you’ve made - nice. Pls add me! Thanks for maintaining that!
Done, keep us posted with status updates!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
In my teens I was way into super bikes. And I knew a guy who was particularly clever, and known for being smarter than the rest of us, who bought a badly wrecked one that was a bout six years old already at that time. He shoddily fixed it up, spending as little money as possible, and then listed it for sale for the same price as a similar caliber, but one year old, unwrecked bike would bring. I laughed at him when he told me what he listed it for, and asked him why on earth he thought someone would pay that price for it. His response was, “Because there’s a sucker born every minute.”

He was right, he got what he was asking. :(

You all know the old expression, a fool and his money...

Last edited:

Wicked3.0

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Rubicon
That’s horrible. Wow. I actually found a 392 that was available on a dealer showroom in South Carolina for MSRP ($78k) on Auto trader. Spoke to a salesman and gave all my information, right when we were speaking about finances and about to pull the trigger and set up shipping and everything to CA and the sales guy texted me: “ok the 392 is 20k over msrp”

Be careful of these crooked dealers. I get it everyone wants to make money. But to advertise one thing and at the last minute pull that crap baffles me.

27649FBA-F735-46AB-B40A-3A9B3701E919.jpeg

CpT Papa

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RUBICON 392
whats last 6 of your vin?
I asked and they said VIN was not yet available. Seems odd to me. Any idea what pre-assembly means? I have seen several descriptions of progress but not this one. I am going to check again next week to see if I get the same answer. Maybe they use one of those 8 balls that you flip for random replies.

Sponsored

byhumba

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
That’s horrible. Wow. I actually found a 392 that was available on a dealer showroom in South Carolina for MSRP ($78k) on Auto trader. Spoke to a salesman and gave all my information, right when we were speaking about finances and about to pull the trigger and set up shipping and everything to CA and the sales guy texted me: “ok the 392 is 20k over msrp”

Be careful of these crooked dealers. I get it everyone wants to make money. But to advertise one thing and at the last minute pull that crap baffles me.

27649FBA-F735-46AB-B40A-3A9B3701E919.jpeg
Respect for your politeness in your reply. Many (most?) would have told him a big #@&% ×0@!

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR

Firewater

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LJ
Vin 710718
orderd on Nov. 24 2020
been waiting waiting and more waiting,
now thing are moving fast,
Thursday moved to F,
yesterday moved to G,
today moved to I
it about time

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Tonight's 4/30 update as of 2359 CST -

0 VIN(s) received new BuildSheet(s):

0 VIN(s) received new WindowSticker(s):

FWIW, I did contact Jeep Chat and was given a case number.
Tonight's 5/1 update as of 2245 CST -
REBEL_JT's list has a slew of new VINs which already have WindowStickers and BuildSheets, so nothing new there for us tracking our VINs.

Results of checking the rest of the VINs for either a new BuildSheet or WindowSticker:

1 VIN(s) received new WindowSticker(s):

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
https://www.frankenmuthcars.net/

has a 392 come available for those that can't wait.

'....
Just passing along that we've had a 392 come available if you know of anyone else that might be interested. It's probably going to sell for over sticker. It won't be able to be displayed on our website until we can remove the sold order status but it is on the lot.....'

Ask for Chris in sales.

This one is still available on the lot, granite, regular top, no trail cam, all terrain tires. Couldn't see anything else since behind a barbed wire fence.

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Tonight's 5/1 update as of 2245 CST -
REBEL_JT's list has a slew of new VINs which already have WindowStickers and BuildSheets, so nothing new there for us tracking our VINs.

Results of checking the rest of the VINs for either a new BuildSheet or WindowSticker:

1 VIN(s) received new WindowSticker(s):
Tonight's 5/2 update as of 2330 CST -
Checking for a new WindowSticker or BuildSheet:

2 VIN(s) received new WindowSticker(s):

Wicked3.0

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Rubicon
I checked but am seeing you don't have a BuildSheet yet - but that means nothing.
Magically at 12pm PST today I finally have a build sheet. (Last numbers of VIN = 699843) Still no crypto sticker, though. I'm guessing that this finally means my 392 is in process or almost completed being produced, as I was "F" status (paint) on Friday, and now I have a build sheet. Hopefully this is good news for others in the same boat that ordered 11-20-20 with little / no progress, nor explanation from Jeep why. Fingers crossed. I was getting worried my dealer did not have allocation or the order was not being accepted from Jeep for some reason. Good luck to all.

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
Latest update for for mine, 736065... I contacted Jeep Chat again today

Tuesday, 4/27: “showing we are gathering parts for the order”
Thursday, 4/29: “Passed edit available to schedule. Pending availability of production capacity.”
Today, Monday, 5/3: “In preproduction” and “it is not known when it will be built. we recommend you check back in 2 to 3 weeks.”

I then asked ‘All things being equal, available parts etc, if a vehicle gets a VIN, is it typically built?’

Jeep Chat’s response was “Yes. All vehicles with VINs get built.”

I take that with a grain of salt, but in the 3x I‘ve spoken with Jeep Chat and asked that question, it’s the first time it has been answered directly.

Wicked3.0

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Rubicon
Latest update for for mine, 736065... I contacted Jeep Chat again today

Tuesday, 4/27: “showing we are gathering parts for the order”
Thursday, 4/29: “Passed edit available to schedule. Pending availability of production capacity.”
Today, Monday, 5/3: “In preproduction” and “it is not known when it will be built. we recommend you check back in 2 to 3 weeks.”

I then asked ‘All things being equal, available parts etc, if a vehicle gets a VIN, is it typically built?’

Jeep Chat’s response was “Yes. All vehicles with VINs get built.”

I take that with a grain of salt, but in the 3x I‘ve spoken with Jeep Chat and asked that question, it’s the first time it has been answered directly.
Have you spoken to your sales rep to see what letter status you are?
Sponsored