Sponsored

392Newbie

First Name
ira
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
Who updates the spreadsheet? My vin is listed and it says delivered Friday. I called my dealer who told me it’s in kz status but they don’t have it yet. Any ideas why it’s marked as delivered?
Did you order it or pick up out of inventory? your dealer had it listed on the 14th, did it just arrive? thanks for the info.
Modified inventory in status d when no vin was assigned.

8D265E22-A780-4E90-8979-3BADF4FD8252.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Ok, here's one that defies all logic:

VIN: 743023 already has both WindowSticker and BuildSheet - slated for a Michigan delivery

Sponsored

byhumba

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Ok, here's one that defies all logic:

VIN: 743023 already has both WindowSticker and BuildSheet - slated for a Michigan delivery
Woah! Wth!?

CpT Papa

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RUBICON 392
I ordered a black 392 on 4/9. Last week I checked with Jeep Cares and they could not find the order. On the same day Jeep chat told me it had passed edit and was waiting for production schedule. Today with Jeep chat I was told "Alright, thank you again for your patience here. I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now in pre-assembly." I would be thrilled but very skeptical. My gut feel is that I am still a few sheets of paperwork in a big stack. I also asked for the 2 letter status, none available. VIN also not yet available. What code would be associated with pre assembly?

wildallways

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon 392 2021 Ford Explorer ST
Visited my dealer today. I have finally moved to D1 with an estimated ship date of 5-11-2021 1:59 AM. Obviously I know the ship date is the actual build date. So, the million dollar question is, how long did it take from the "ship" date till it actually arrived at the dealership? I know its region specific (I'm in Las Vegas), but just trying to get an idea from "ship" time to when it actually left the rail yard for its final destination? Looks like its finally going to happen. Also, anyone know if or when the build sheet and window sticker hits in relationship to the build date? From what I gathered its usually 1-2 days.

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
I ordered a black 392 on 4/9. Last week I checked with Jeep Cares and they could not find the order. On the same day Jeep chat told me it had passed edit and was waiting for production schedule. Today with Jeep chat I was told "Alright, thank you again for your patience here. I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now in pre-assembly." I would be thrilled but very skeptical. My gut feel is that I am still a few sheets of paperwork in a big stack. I also asked for the 2 letter status, none available. VIN also not yet available. What code would be associated with pre assembly?
wow. Mine was ordered 4/6, VIN ~4/10, been in BX since. Jeep chat says past edit available for scheduling pending production capacity availability.

byhumba

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Also
wow. Mine was ordered 4/6, VIN ~4/10, been in BX since. Jeep chat says past edit available for scheduling pending production capacity availability.
Also ordered 4/6, got VIN 4/10, and still in BX. We are in the same boat.

Sponsored

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer

JustinB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Ninja 650R, Jeep 392, Yamaha TTR230
Great news. INteresting about the D1 though. I was told by Jeep chat this week that it can only be in D1 status for 30 days maximum..... Mine is in D1 right now. It's only been 13 days so far.
Ya, I've chatted with jeep a few times. They've all told me they are unable to see Status Codes.

I was certainly in D1 longer than 30 days though. If memory serves, I'm guessing around 2.5 months...

Just glad to know the build is moving forward 👍🏽

392Newbie

First Name
ira
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
congratula

Congratulations!
Need some ideas for modifications. This is my first Jeep. I plan to only use on the beach’s of long island. Thinking about bigger tires but I didn’t modify the tailgate. Lastly what grade fuel does this “thing” require
Sponsored