REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
Did you order it or pick up out of inventory? your dealer had it listed on the 14th, did it just arrive? thanks for the info.

byhumba

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Just got updated on mine 737217 D1 estimated ship 5-10
Woah! That's higher than my VIN. What are your options? I ordered the 392 with half doors. Mine is 736077, SoCal of it matters.

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
mine did indeed arrive and took possession. didn't get a chance to put the half doors on. drove a LOT plus it was cold as duck, low 40's. Bimini top arrives Wednesday, 80's next week.

Like Rob, I am also a stickler for engine/drive line break in. But unlike Rob, I put 800 miles on it over the weekend! Couple of festivals in the area so easy to drive and measure responses. Most didn't even notice it. Those that did, really did. Had a man walking a side walk in a downtown district yelling 'Hellyeah 392 baby' while his wife was fist pumping in the air.

All of the reviews, videos I've seen, don't do it justice. After 800 miles of suburban / farm land driving, it is a beast. The stock tune is mind blowing. I'm to the break in point where I can exercise the full rpm range. There is a couple rpm points when things change. 3500 and 5000. louder, then hellyeah louder.

Paddle shifters? meh. their fine for soft pulls to exercise the exhaust notes, but full auto is best for a rolling hard pulls. Do i like them, yeah, for soft pulls up to 45-55 to show off the engine.

The decelerating gurgling and popping is addicting. For those on order still, it is worth the wait. For those that can't afford one, I hope you have a friend with one that let's you drive it.

I did see a black one on a trailer at a gas station Saturday evening with a crowd. They spun around real fast when we idled past. Probably ruined that guys night. I suspect he was telling the crowd how hard they are to get and that is the only one around....

And then we exercised the exhaust on the way out....good times.

bronco? THANK YOU FORD! Long live the bronco!
800+ miles, he'll yeah! Way to go out and enjoy it. Your words just added to the anticipation, Months ago I didn't think I could get more excited but man oh man, I just keep getting more excited to get mine. Can't wait to see some pictures later on.

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
Woah! That's higher than my VIN. What are your options? I ordered the 392 with half doors. Mine is 736077, SoCal of it matters.
Am I missing something? 736077 is certainly higher than 700148.

Sponsored

byhumba

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
I'm quoting @asuperheat in my post. His VIN is higher than mine and he already has a delivery date.
I'm sorry I was looking at the post above yours and thought that one was the reference. I should open my eyes a bit better.

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
I (have no life) just finished a mass VIN check (335 enteies) based on REBEL_JTs spreadsheet and found a large number of *NEW* Monroney stickers and BuildSheets were put into the system today... and not one of them mine :P
I think we can start expecting a large number of people to start receiving positive updates when they check.

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
what color and any other options on yours? what date did you order and what date did you get vin?

texasbryan

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392; 2018 JLUR (sold); 2016 JKU (sold)
I (have no life) just finished a mass VIN check (335 enteies) based on REBEL_JTs spreadsheet and found a large number of *NEW* Monroney stickers and BuildSheets were put into the system today... and not one of them mine :P
I think we can start expecting a large number of people to start receiving positive updates when they check.
Using cryptostickers? I admire your efforts!

Last edited:

Sponsored

byhumba

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
what color and any other options on yours? what date did you order and what date did you get vin?
Sarge green. I placed my order on 4/6 and when I checked on 4/10, I already had a VIN. I was not expecting that. On 4/20, I got an update that it was in "scheduled to build status" by my dealer and confirmed with a Jeep chat. I don't know when the VIN was actually first available, but 4/10 is when, just out of curiosity, I checked.

asuperheat

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKU, 21 JLUR 392
Hydro Blue Pearl
Front Camera
Sky One Touch
Hitch
Windshield Bump Stop
Central Florida

Maybe the 1/2 doors are slowing it down?

byhumba

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Hydro Blue Pearl
Front Camera
Sky One Touch
Hitch
Windshield Bump Stop
Central Florida

Maybe the 1/2 doors are slowing it down?
Yes, very likely. Or the 392 Hemi option. What engine did you get?

DMFetter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
I forgot to enter my order date. Would that cause my buildsheet/Window sticker not to show up. My order date was 11-23-20.

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I forgot to enter my order date. Would that cause my buildsheet/Window sticker not to show up. My order date was 11-23-20.
a build sheet/window sticker, wont show up until its built
Sponsored