Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
Tow
Hinge
All weather mats
Side graphics (soon to be in the trash)
MTs
Headliners
Trail cam
That's awesome that you found one man, congrats!
Sponsored

JustinB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Ninja 650R, Jeep 392, Yamaha TTR230
VIN 699701. Just found out I'm in F status with an estimated ship date of 27 April !!! Yeah. :clap:

I believe F status is Paint, but at least I'm no longer in D1 [for months now].

If it truly ships on 27 April I'm guessing a couple weeks to arrive??? I live in Arkansas...

The anticipation is killin me :whew:

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
VIN 699701. Just found out I'm in F status with an estimated ship date of 27 April !!! Yeah. :clap:

I believe F status is Paint, but at least I'm no longer in D1 [for months now].

If it truly ships on 27 April I'm guessing a couple weeks to arrive??? I live in Arkansas...

The anticipation is killin me :whew:
Great news. INteresting about the D1 though. I was told by Jeep chat this week that it can only be in D1 status for 30 days maximum..... Mine is in D1 right now. It's only been 13 days so far.

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Great news. INteresting about the D1 though. I was told by Jeep chat this week that it can only be in D1 status for 30 days maximum..... Mine is in D1 right now. It's only been 13 days so far.
I noticed from others and mine as well that when in D1 to I stage the updates in their system seem to be behind. Every time I got a status update and it had advanced the advancement date they would provide always seemed to be from a prior date. Believe me I check multiple times a day and would get the same status and when it did change the date it was in the next stage was always a few days prior. I think I just repeated my self.

Sponsored

FF294

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler Rubicon Sahara SE, 2021 392
I getting too old for this!
Told in paint Monday.
Today my build sheet shows up on the tracker.
This has been the best week since 11/19
It not over til the big engine sings ... and the fob is in my hand, but it's finally starting to feel real!

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler

mattyg_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado
Latest updates applied... I'm guessing about 10-15 built units getting delivered daily to dealers. Anyone have updates not listed? deliverys? https://1drv.ms/x/s!AqrXHahgP_ZngWqS1mJb8VotPEWR
Hey all. New to the site. Like you all, been waiting forever and updates are sparse. Dealer says I’m in D1, but Jeep chat just told me I’m in paint. Vin is below to add to tracker.

VIN 699688 Hydra Blue

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
Just a suggestion. If you use the format as a table option in Excel, you can filter and sort on the columns.
I'm lucky I created what I did... first attempt an havent a clue what I was doing, just a few googled videos, and viola! I will try and translate what you just said, and give it a try. Thanks

Sponsored

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm lucky I created what I did... first attempt an havent a clue what I was doing, just a few googled videos, and viola! I will try and translate what you just said, and give it a try. Thanks
Just highlight the columns by selecting them. A thru E. Then select format as a table from the top menu. You can then choose a variety of options.

Or you can give me editing capability and I can do it for you😊😊

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
I noticed from others and mine as well that when in D1 to I stage the updates in their system seem to be behind.

Hey Kev, just for the record... You were way the hell off on that whole "middle of the two week window" thing, because according to that, mine should have arrived today, but it didn't, it actually showed up YESTERDAY!!!! 😄

Picked her up this afternoon!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list IMG_2825 - Copy.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list IMG_2871 - Copy.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 392 Rear 2

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 392 Rear 1

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 392 Front

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list IMG_2978 - Copy.JPG

The funny thing is, the dealer told me just this past Monday that it had FINALLY moved out of the "body vendor" stage, and was ready to ship, but it arrived just 3 days later. Which suggests to me that it had likely already been shipped by the time even he was told that it had moved to KZ status. No biggie though, I was happy that they gave me incorrect information, for once!

Last edited:

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Hey Kev, just for the record... You were way the hell off on that whole "middle of the two week window" thing, because according to that, mine should have arrived today, but it didn't, it actually showed up YESTERDAY!!!! 😄

Picked her up this afternoon!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list IMG_2978 - Copy.JPG

The funny thing is, the dealer told me just this past Monday that it had FINALLY moved out of the "body vendor" stage, and was ready to ship, but it arrived just 3 days later. Which suggests to me that it had likely already been shipped by the time even he was told that it had moved to KZ status. No biggie though, I was happy that they gave me incorrect information, for once!
Hey Rob,
FINALLY!!! Your 392 looks so good!! I used to only buy black vehicles and didn't even consider the 392 in black and that is for sure one of the better looking colors IMO with the bronze accents. I hope mine come before the 2week window is up, so jealous. Since all I can do in the current is live dream through stories, so when you get the chance please, please tell you thoughts, experiences, gripes, everything, when you get the chance. Looks awesome!

boxs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BMW X4M Comp, 21 Rubicon 392
Occupation
Done working!
Just checked with my dealer-- D1. Progress!! Starting to believe it may actually happen. VIN 735334. Boxs
Sponsored