REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
i got tired of waiting ..... found a sarge green 392 in Cali, got supper lucky last minute and scooped this up 💪🏼
Congratulations! whats the last 6 of vin? any options?
Sponsored

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
what state were these in? if you have whole vin, i can add options to sheet.
You can get the whole vin. Use the check digit calculator. You know everything but that since the rest of the vin is the same for all 392's.

https://vpic.nhtsa.dot.gov/decoder/

1C4JJXSJ9MW678023
1C4JJXSJ0MW678024
1C4JJXSJ9MW678037

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 1618912697657

pnut

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392 XR
Finally, mine is almost on it's way. Not yet loaded, but loaded any day. This was one of the few times Jeep Chat was helpful in giving specific information.

VIN MW634210, ordered on 11/19. Granite, half doors, power top, tailgate reinf. Front camera, floor mats..... Basically every option except block heater and ash tray.

I have sitting in the garage, the wrap material, wheels/tires, fogs, bumper bar, and a bunch of other minor goodies.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 1618951479345

SandStorm4x4

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21Sarge 392, ‘15 Tank JKUR, ‘07 Resc.GreenJKUR
Congratulations! whats the last 6 of vin? any options?
thank you !!
vin is 634172
front trail camera
floor mats
freedom tops storage bag
solid bonnet cover

i did notice that my coil springs are black not bronze ..... whatever at this point , i’m just glad to have the Jeep. not a big deal but would’ve been nice to have it tie in with the rest of the bronze accents.
anyone else notice the same thing ?

Sponsored

texasbryan

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392; 2018 JLUR (sold); 2016 JKU (sold)
thank you !!
vin is 634172
front trail camera
floor mats
freedom tops storage bag
solid bonnet cover

i did notice that my coil springs are black not bronze ..... whatever at this point , i’m just glad to have the Jeep. not a big deal but would’ve been nice to have it tie in with the rest of the bronze accents.
anyone else notice the same thing ?
I am pretty sure that all of the coil springs are black. The Fox shocks have bronze accents but not the coil springs.

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
I CAVED! Had to know.

Jeep Chat:
Thank you so much for holding. Great News! I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 04/21/2021 Please understand this is only an estimate and could change

I'll believe it when my dealer confirms. This has been a long and bumpy road.

Davis2011

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR 2018
I am pretty sure that all of the coil springs are black. The Fox shocks have bronze accents but not the coil springs.
I intitally thought the same thing. That the Fox Shocks have the bronze accent stickers and the coils are just black. But after doing some reading on them, it said that the coils were also supposed to be bronze, and when they first released concepts of the vehicle they were also seen with bonze coils. ( @ 2.41) and the image on the Jeep Website of it showing "outstanding suspension travel" the coils are Bronze. However, Ive seen several pictures and videos since they have been in production with the coils being pain black. Wonder what made them change their mind, or if this is an oversight.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 1619022152133

Sponsored

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
Thats awesome!!! Congrats! You have been anxiously awaiting it, hope its worth the wait!!!
Thanks! I have gone through all five stages of jeep chat grief. Now I have to pay for it which is the worst financial decision i've ever made. 85k for a wrangler! spend it while i can i guess.

Smiles per mile though!

1/2 doors going on this weekend!!! Snow in april ....bah!

Wsanto

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW alpine B7
I too have had my status downgraded from D status to BX status. Ordered in mid-February got VIN assigned 4/12 and in D status. Checked today and now BX status.

VIN=1C4JJXSJ4MW735468
Black paint
One touch Top
All weather mats
Trailer tow package

DellCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
I too have had my status downgraded from D status to BX status. Ordered in mid-February got VIN assigned 4/12 and in D status. Checked today and now BX status.

VIN=1C4JJXSJ4MW735468
Black paint
One touch Top
All weather mats
Trailer tow package
I guess the plus side is that you've only been waiting since mid-February as opposed to the handful of us that've been waiting since late November! Hang in there!

texasbryan

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392; 2018 JLUR (sold); 2016 JKU (sold)
I intitally thought the same thing. That the Fox Shocks have the bronze accent stickers and the coils are just black. But after doing some reading on them, it said that the coils were also supposed to be bronze, and when they first released concepts of the vehicle they were also seen with bonze coils. ( @ 2.41) and the image on the Jeep Website of it showing "outstanding suspension travel" the coils are Bronze. However, Ive seen several pictures and videos since they have been in production with the coils being pain black. Wonder what made them change their mind, or if this is an oversight.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 1619022152133
Interesting! I didn’t know that. I wonder why they made this change.
Sponsored