First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
That global All Weather Floor Mat shortage is a beotch! Hope your situation is not a model for those of us that just moved to D this week... and hope Toledo starts pumping these out a little faster sometime soon!
...fookin floor mats...
Sponsored

Last edited:

SandStorm4x4

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21Sarge 392, ā€˜15 Tank JKUR, ā€˜07 Resc.GreenJKUR
Been in D status since 3-11-2021. Ordered 11-30-2020. It hard seeing build sheets show up on crypto stickers on 392s ordered months after mine. Jeep Chat says still collecting parts for the order. When I asked why its taking so long, she said some parts are on back order but didn't know which ones. I have the front camera, tail gate reinforcement, tow package and all weather floor mats. Wonder whats holding it up. So frustratng
iā€™m in the same situation , same options as yours , also dual doors. iā€™ve been in D status since 3/12 , ( ordered 12/3 ) jeep chat just ā€œescalatedā€ my order ( whatever the hell that will do ) so weā€™ll see what they respond with.

i spoke with a very large Jeep dealer in michigan recently who had 20qty 392s on order that were just canceled by Jeep, he has gotten some 392s in already and sold them , but his recent order of 20 was canceled for no given reason .....
just has me nervous that some kind of material shortage is going on, even though jeep chat has been saying for over a month now that ā€œall materials are gatheredā€.
letā€™s hope so !! get these things produced and shipped !!!

SandStorm4x4

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I were in your shoes, I'd seriously consider finding a similar build on autotrader and picking one of them up. I'm seeing several below MSRP, and would even fly out and drive home. My last update was that I'm currently in paint (F) and even I'm scrolling through the list of 392s currently on lots...

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/any-jeep-392-allocations-left.69953/post-1472007
have you seen any sarge green 392s ?? iā€™ve seen several grey & red 392s but no more sarge greens . the dealer i spoke with in michigan had 1 but when i talked to him he said it was already sold ..... i would be more than willing to fly anywhere and drive that baby home.

iā€™m tired of waiting

SandStorm4x4

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I were in your shoes, I'd seriously consider finding a similar build on autotrader and picking one of them up. I'm seeing several below MSRP, and would even fly out and drive home. My last update was that I'm currently in paint (F) and even I'm scrolling through the list of 392s currently on lots...

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/any-jeep-392-allocations-left.69953/post-1472007
thank you for the link !! i found a few sarge greens , letā€™s hope they still have them

wildallways

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon 392 2021 Ford Explorer ST
I am same dealer as you ordered from just a few days before you, same color and options as you but not the tail gate reinforcement (dealer never mentioned that option) moved to D1 last week with est. ship 4/30.
I'm hoping that what jeep chat said was the excuse of the day. I've seen many answers they give for delays. I'm thinking I will be in D1 sometime next week, fingers crossed. Did they give you a ship date? Let me know when it comes in, I'd like to take a look.

Sponsored

wildallways

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon 392 2021 Ford Explorer ST
iā€™m in the same situation , same options as yours , also dual doors. iā€™ve been in D status since 3/12 , ( ordered 12/3 ) jeep chat just ā€œescalatedā€ my order ( whatever the hell that will do ) so weā€™ll see what they respond with.

i spoke with a very large Jeep dealer in michigan recently who had 20qty 392s on order that were just canceled by Jeep, he has gotten some 392s in already and sold them , but his recent order of 20 was canceled for no given reason .....
just has me nervous that some kind of material shortage is going on, even though jeep chat has been saying for over a month now that ā€œall materials are gatheredā€.
letā€™s hope so !! get these things produced and shipped !!!
I feel your pain. Last week Jeep Chat said all good, should hit the assembly line in a couple of days. Now they are back to gathering all the parts. I have a VIN so I know it will get here, but like all of us I'd like it sooner then later

SDJEEP4PAPA

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 On Order
6ā€™-5ā€ from ground to top
Thanks so much... so it will be 37s and no rack or 35s and a basic Smitty Rack... I guess I will probably have to go with the 35s... but those 37s look really great...

Firewater

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LJ
I'm hoping that what jeep chat said was the excuse of the day. I've seen many answers they give for delays. I'm thinking I will be in D1 sometime next week, fingers crossed. Did they give you a ship date? Let me know when it comes in, I'd like to take a look.
The dealer give me est. ship of 4-30 I donā€™t believe that because Jeep chat told me the build has not started yet as of 2 days ago. Yours and mine will probably come on the same truck.

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
CRAPPY NEWS.

My 392 has been built now for weeks and instead of it being on rail car headed to my regional port as originally thought, itā€™s now back in storage with a new estimated ship date of 4/15 after already being changed 5 times! Does this mean that all other 392ā€™s that didnā€™t make the first rail car shipment are delayed for shipment release for another 2 weeks?

WTF STELLANTIS. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!!!

:mad: :angry: :no: :headbang: :mad:
Ordered on 11/18/2020. Dealer uploaded order into system on 11/20/2020. 392 was assigned to rail car on 3/26/2021 and pulled back with shipping delayed by 3 weeks. SMH

Estimated arrival date to NJ port is now 4/29. Arriving to dealer in MAY. MAY? MAY?????
Not a single return call from ā€œBrand Mentorā€ that has been assigned to my case.
Jeepā€™s incompetence has me speechless. They better hope to god that my order does not arrive to dealership with 50 miles and rust and sand on it.....

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
The dealer give me est. ship of 4-30 I donā€™t believe that because Jeep chat told me the build has not started yet as of 2 days ago. Yours and mine will probably come on the same truck.

My jeep is moving parking spaces in the storage yard (per the dealer) and yet jeep chat has yet to acknowledge it exists. but yeah, 4/30 ship is optimistic.

been in storage 2-3 or more weeks now. I've lost track.

Sponsored

Davis2011

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR 2018
Good Luck... I talked with Jeep chat today. I have a VIN, and they had been telling me "Check backat the end of the week" or "check back in a week"... today they kind of worded things differently, they didnt tell me "we are gathering parts and waiting scheduling" like they had been... this time they said "No estimate on build date, check back in a few WEEKS" I contacted my dealer only for him to say "the orders he had both moved back to BX from D status."

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
My jeep is moving parking spaces in the storage yard (per the dealer) and yet jeep chat has yet to acknowledge it exists. but yeah, 4/30 ship is optimistic.

been in storage 2-3 or more weeks now. I've lost track.
Listen to your dealer. They 100% have the most up to date information during the build process. Jeep chat had no update on my 392 even being built until after it was completed and was awaiting inspection. Dealer is at least 2 weeks ahead of Jeep Care when it comes to build updates and priority codes. From my long and grueling experience, Jeep Care is only helpful Pre-build. After that they arenā€™t worth filling out personal details to get a chat going with them and not worth the hold time waiting to speak to a customer rep. I have open case with a ā€œbrand mentorā€ who refuses to return a single call in weeks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
Gotta love Stellantis...
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 174181750_4402975503046844_6589256571522164869_n
Sponsored