Sponsored

JDM23

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram
Same. Disappointing to watch deliveries when I was a day 1 order. My estimated ship is still 3/27 lol
Yeah I don’t understand the way the build and ship.. is it per color?, model?, area of the country? VIN?... it’s like they must spin a wheel and go from there..

Khatcher

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler rubicon 392
Where did you hear that? Did I miss something?
When I called the dealer he said it didn’t give option for matched doors when ordered he asked and they said only black.

If this isn’t the case please let me know

Khatcher

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler rubicon 392
Not true. They are matched to the color of your Jeep.
Then the factory sent mine wrong.

I called the dealer about it they said that’s they way they come. Any pics of delivered Jeep’s would help my case of this isn’t true

Sponsored

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Just to help those who keep getting mixed information from feeling alone; 3.31.21 I was told mine was I'm the painting process. Today I was informed all the parts for my build have been gathered and it will be interning the build process sometime soon and it could stay in that process for up to 30 days. AMAZING!!!

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
Then the factory sent mine wrong.

I called the dealer about it they said that’s they way they come. Any pics of delivered Jeep’s would help my case of this isn’t true
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 5A78ED72-1C94-47B3-BEC8-A80F3B00CA57

I mean I just can’t believe your dealer would have the audacity to tell you all 1/2 doors come in black. This is a simple open and shut case of proper screw up. Jeep build visualizer on website is all your dealer would have need to look at to get off their lazy ass.

Last edited:

Bkilby

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 392, 1974 Hemi Cherokee
Occupation
Chief Toilet Scrubber
He's probably thinking of the ones you get through the parts dept. I believe those were all black primer.

Sponsored

JustinB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Ninja 650R, Jeep 392, Yamaha TTR230
They are speed rating Q which is 99mph and why the limiter is at 97. L speed range is 75mph
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 5A78ED72-1C94-47B3-BEC8-A80F3B00CA57
Ahhhh. Thank You, I saw what I thought was an L in the pic. And my 120 was in Km/h. So.... I'm just all ate up.

Thank you for clarifying :)

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
what’s with the low hanging drain bolt ? looks like the first thing to be scrapped off in the rocks .....
:facepalm: The oil pan was one of the things they talked about that needed quite a bit of reworking to make it fit, but when you point it out like that kind of makes you wonder why they didn't use a side drain bolt. Think of it as the Cindy Crawford mole. The Jeeps so damn beautiful you'll eventually see right past it.

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
Cold start in showroom

Hey Paul, I've been away from the forum for a few days, but thanks for the response! The videos and pics you've posted have been great, and have pretty much addressed most of the things I was going to ask you anyway.

The only remaining things I'm curious about are,

1. Did you get a chance to compare or measure the wheel gap distance on the 392 to a "standard" Rubi? (Still wondering if it is in fact just a 1" difference, but that appears to be the case in those two videos.)

And 2. Are the seat bolsters significantly deeper on the 392 front seats, or do you think they are shallow enough that standard Rubi seat cover would work just fine?

Thanks for your input, and for all the sweet pics and vids you shared!
-Rob

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
Same. Disappointing to watch deliveries when I was a day 1 order. My estimated ship is still 3/27 lol
did you check with dealer and get a new po printed out with status on it?
Sponsored