Sponsored

wildallways

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon 392 2021 Ford Explorer ST
I think we are using the same dealer in Vegas, they are absolutely no help. Paid deposit on 11-24-20 still have D code, vin 718
I went with Jeeps Only. No dealer markup and when I got the VIN from Jeep Chat, Jeeps Only called me the next morning with the VIN and D status. So whenever they is an update on the order they let me know.
Sponsored

wildallways

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What dealer in Vegas?? Did you guys get it for msrp??
Jeeps Only and paying MSRP. They called me the day after the VIN was assigned so they are good with the updates when they occur. I'm happy with them

JDM23

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram
Little surprised there is no first edition badges like they did with gladiator after blowing so much smoke up our asses since November....

B3E7CBAF-57FE-4291-9F34-713DE2635DF8.jpeg
Iā€™m not really... simply because itā€™s not a new vehicle in their lineup.. itā€™s still a JL but with a V8. They didnā€™t badge the first run of diesel JLs...

wildallways

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think we are using the same dealer in Vegas, they are absolutely no help. Paid deposit on 11-24-20 still have D code, vin 718
I ordered 11-30 from Jeeps Only. Got the Vin a couple of weeks ago from Jeep Chat and Jeeps Only was on the phone the next day telling me I'm in D status and gave me the VIN. So they are alerting me when the status changes.

JDM23

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram
Jeeps Only and paying MSRP. They called me the day after the VIN was assigned so they are good with the updates when they occur. I'm happy with them
Thatā€™s the one I didnā€™t call... everywhere else wanted 10,000-20,000 mark up.. I ordered out of state.. msrp.

Sponsored

DMFetter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
I ordered 11-30 from Jeeps Only. Got the Vin a couple of weeks ago from Jeep Chat and Jeeps Only was on the phone the next day telling me I'm in D status and gave me the VIN. So they are alerting me when the status changes.
I've been happy with them. Same notifications as you mentioned in a timely manner.

wildallways

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thatā€™s the one I didnā€™t call... everywhere else wanted 10,000-20,000 mark up.. I ordered out of state.. msrp.
We need to meet up whenever we get these things. I'm figuring sometime in mid may at the latest. Jeeps Only was able to get 12 allocations and while I was there getting parts for my 2020 Rubicon on 11-30 they had a cancellation so I jumped at it the open slot when they said selling at MSRP. Sold them my 2020 Rubicon that moment. Now I'm anxiously awaiting D1 status. Once that hits things seem to go really fast. I tried the dealer I bought my Track Hawk from and they said only one or two allocations and they would definitely add a markup. So I gave up, until that fateful day when I was at Jeeps only.

Firewater

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LJ
Glad your happy with them, I have asked them to explain why my order that was only a few days after nov. 19 opening and itā€™s still sitting in D, while some people have already received thereā€™s and they ordered was around the same time? there answer is they have no way to contact the factory.

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
We need to meet up whenever we get these things. I'm figuring sometime in mid may at the latest. Jeeps Only was able to get 12 allocations and while I was there getting parts for my 2020 Rubicon on 11-30 they had a cancellation so I jumped at it the open slot when they said selling at MSRP. Sold them my 2020 Rubicon that moment. Now I'm anxiously awaiting D1 status. Once that hits things seem to go really fast. I tried the dealer I bought my Track Hawk from and they said only one or two allocations and they would definitely add a markup. So I gave up, until that fateful day when I was at Jeeps only.
I hear ya, when I went to get mine I went in asking how to get on the wait list. Was told there was an allocation I could customize it and they would transfer it to a sold until. Been waiting on it ever since like pregnant woman waiting on her child. (just had kid 11.30.20) So I'm using that as a literal comparison :). Can't wait, just wish there were a chance that it could actually come early like a kid.

Firewater

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LJ
Funny Jeep only called me on 11-23-20 and told me the same thing they had a cancellation.

Sponsored

graytrucks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392, 2020 LR Discovery, 2015 RR Sport SC
Thanks for all the photos from those who are getting their deliveries! Keep 'em coming! Can't wait to see some detailed photos of Sting Gray.

I'm surprised that the wheels don't really match the rest of the "bronze" trim...the wheels look almost gunmetal in the photos, and the tow hooks and logos look gold. This complicates my wheel choice a little...

TCS1666

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GMC Sierra Denali - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 (ordered) - 2017 GMC Acadia Denali (sold)

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Wrangler392; ā€˜20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase

graytrucks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392, 2020 LR Discovery, 2015 RR Sport SC
Wish we couldā€™ve chosen different interior colors. The red would make black and grays pop
Totally agree - I have Corris Grey with Pimento red interior on my Range Rover and love the color combination. I am considering red Katzkin or similar seats for my Sting Gray 392 but need to confirm the fit with the bolsters (which don't look particularly deep). The black interior with black dash panel looks pretty boring to me. The original 392 prototype looked so good with a red interior.
Sponsored