Sponsored

JDM23

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram
I don't know what to tell you then. The bezels look silver to me, not black. And that FB video is the best interior photo of a production 392 I've seen so far. I'm hoping it's not a situation like this thread where the Sahara listed Wizard Black bezels but got Silver delivered. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/wizard-black-instrument-cluster-bezel.55969/
and here
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...build-sheet-order-tracking.12503/post-1181573
I see what your saying. There still looks to be a chrome/silver ring... but the actual cluster panel looks to be gloss black.. aka wizard black...
Sponsored

beckbuilt

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392, 18 JLUS
congratulations to those that have received their 392 already ā€¼
mine is still in D status ........
if anyone has info about whether or not aftermarket 1 tons will still bolt directly under the 392 that would be great . itā€™s going to take some one investigating the control arm bracket positions , drive line, shock positions etc.
i would love to be able to order my Currie F9s and have them ready for install the day i receive my 392 but they advise waiting to see if they need to modify any brackets.
any info from those first received 392s would be greatly appreciated!!!
Iā€™d love to know this as well. I took a gamble and ordered a set of Dynatracs. Hopefully they wonā€™t need much if any modification.

TCS1666

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GMC Sierra Denali - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 (ordered) - 2017 GMC Acadia Denali (sold)
Went to KZ today, eta to dealership is 3/31-4/14. Need to see with dealership tomorrow to see if they have better transportation info. Donā€™t think my tires are gonna make it here in time though. Damn two week delay of being on back order.

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
Went to KZ today, eta to dealership is 3/31-4/14. Need to see with dealership tomorrow to see if they have better transportation info. Donā€™t think my tires are gonna make it here in time though. Damn two week delay of being on back order.
Congrats! Mine is on a rail car to NJ apparently!

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
Congrats! Mine is on a rail car to NJ apparently!
You guys all SUCK!!! šŸ˜„ So. Much. Jealousy. Congrats though, I'm genuinely exited for you "first batchers"!

Sponsored

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
My tires are on backorder also. KM3s. Hoping my jeep ships today. Maybe WK2 or 3 April for the Jeep and even later for the wheels and tires.

TCS1666

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GMC Sierra Denali - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 (ordered) - 2017 GMC Acadia Denali (sold)
My tires are on backorder also. KM3s. Hoping my jeep ships today. Maybe WK2 or 3 April for the Jeep and even later for the wheels and tires.
I ordered Toyo Open Country AT3s in 35x11.5. The first place said they had them in stock, but 2 weeks later told me they were back ordered. I cancelled that and reordered from another vendor that supposedly had 7 in stock. Weā€™ll see if these do indeed ship soon. Fingers crossed! šŸ¤žšŸ¼

nowandthen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 1989 Toyota standard cab pickup
Billet Silver!
I had to go back over the last couple of pages to check the "Rubicon" font, thinking the 392 didn't have the large 'Rubicon" font with the outline/background color, but it looks like they do. But in this picture, there is not an outline/background color and the font doesn't look as large. Does billet silver get a Rubicon sticker that doesn't have the outline? I like the simple look.

Sponsored

EvanH84

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sahara
Billet Silver!
I had to go back over the last couple of pages to check the "Rubicon" font, thinking the 392 didn't have the large 'Rubicon" font with the outline/background color, but it looks like they do. But in this picture, there is not an outline/background color and the font doesn't look as large. Does billet silver get a Rubicon sticker that doesn't have the outline? I like the simple look.
It has gold lining

frank-o

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 SOT, JLUR SOT, Prior JLUR Sting, 10thA JKUR
Congratulations to everyone on their 392s!