Sponsored

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
you got a shipping date for dual doors in hydro blue? verified status code is?
D1 now, shipping date 3/15:

Hydro blue
trail cam
half doors
MT tires
hinge gate
floor mats
cargo trail rail system
trailer tow
Sponsored

pnut

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392 XR
JeepChat is looking into mine why it's not moving. VIN 634210 ordered 11/19, Granite with half doors. She said it should have been built by now, so she was going to email me an update.

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
D1 now, shipping date 3/15:

Hydro blue
trail cam
half doors
MT tires
hinge gate
floor mats
cargo trail rail system
trailer tow
what was your vin again?

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
JeepChat is looking into mine why it's not moving. VIN 634210 ordered 11/19, Granite with half doors. She said it should have been built by now, so she was going to email me an update.
I did the same thing last week, was told 24-48 hours for a response.. took 4 days and this was the gist " At this present time, your vehicle is being sequenced for production."
I hope you have better luck, I wish we were being provided with a little more information throughout the process besides... Your vehicle is in scheduling and we are gathering parts for.....

pnut

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392 XR
Just checked mine, (gulp) $83,420. Not including the $1495 delivery. Front camera, half doors, power top, trailer tow etc..... Hopefully I get a pretty penny when I sell those wheels and tires (on a side note, the wheels look quite non-bronze on the build and price).
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 1614717856874

Sponsored

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
..Hopefully I get a pretty penny when I sell those wheels and tires (on a side note, the wheels look quite non-bronze on the build and price).
I agree on the wheels not looking quite as bronze as I expected. Could just be the configurator though, since I haven't seen them in person yet.

Along those lines, any idea what we may be able to get pricewise if we try to sell the brand new, stock 392 wheels and tires once it finally arrives?

DMFetter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
I just checked with Jeep Chat and they said "parts for my order are being gather. We don't give out codes." Not sure what that means, but a VIN has not been issued yet.

pnut

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392 XR
I agree on the wheels not looking quite as bronze as I expected. Could just be the configurator though, since I haven't seen them in person yet.

Along those lines, any idea what we may be able to get pricewise if we try to sell the brand new, stock 392 wheels and tires once it finally arrives?
I was looking online and on eBay there were a couple Rubicon takeoffs that sold for $1500-$1900. So I am hoping about the same, maybe even 2k since they are unique. Mine will have only the 10 miles on them to get the Jeep from the dealer to my house. Here are a few I found.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 1614721272776

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 1614721290045

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 1614721330446

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
I just checked with Jeep Chat and they said "parts for my order are being gather. We don't give out codes." Not sure what that means, but a VIN has not been issued yet.
That doesn't make much sense as they start gathering your parts when you have moved to D which is also when they assign a vin. I've had my vin for 41 days not and a few separate times I was told I didn't have a vin yet, try again. The information you will be given will vary(complete bullshit but it will). Hopefully you will get a representative that's a little more helpful, you can also call and often can get a little better information from there.

DMFetter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
That doesn't make much sense as they start gathering your parts when you have moved to D which is also when they assign a vin. I've had my vin for 41 days not and a few separate times I was told I didn't have a vin yet, try again. The information you will be given will vary(complete bullshit but it will). Hopefully you will get a representative that's a little more helpful, you can also call and often can get a little better information from there.
Ok thank you for the information. I ordered November 20 and the waiting is killing me (like everyone else). This is the first time someone actually gave me some information. Every other time I'm told to check with my dealer.

Sponsored

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Ask
Ok thank you for the information. I ordered November 20 and the waiting is killing me (like everyone else). This is the first time someone actually gave me some information. Every other time I'm told to check with my dealer.
Ask to have you vehicle looked into like pnut just mentioned. It will take a few days to get a response but you'll hear from someone who can see more that useless information about your order.

JDM23

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram
I called as well today... got the initial “parts are still being gathered” and then I expressed a little frustration with the person I was speaking too and she said she would send a message “up” and see what’s taking so long.. so hopefully they can get some more info for me and us. I’ll be waiting for my call back.. 🤞🤞

Wideglide10

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X, 1979 Silver Anniversary CJ5
Could be timing around financial numbers for Stellantis. Having a good qtr let’s push delivery to beginning of qtr 2. Struggling with qtr 1 let’s release them and boost our numbers.

DMFetter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
Could be timing around financial numbers for Stellantis. Having a good qtr let’s push delivery to beginning of qtr 2. Struggling with qtr 1 let’s release them and boost our numbers.
Just contacted Jeep Chat again and expressed frustration and asked them to have someone check into the delay and get back to me. We'll see how long that takes and if I get any better info....

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
what was your vin again?
It is not in the spreadsheet and I'd like to keep my vin private at this time. Please don't be offended as I mean no disrespect to anyone on the forum.

I do like your tracking idea to see what options are built when and if you'd like, you can assign any numbers to track my jeep. I think at this point, there are truly no restrictions on options or option combinations and the sequencing of builds is now coming down to order received vs dealer allocation for first run.

fwiw, i also ordered a front license plate bracket.

edit: the end of my vin is under 700000
Sponsored