Sponsored

Wideglide10

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X, 1979 Silver Anniversary CJ5
Found out this morning still stuck in JB status. Hoping that ends soon. I was told once it was KZ status it would be shipped as a priority. I did ask about the “launch edition” as well. There is nothing signifying it as a launch edition other than it is one of the original group produced. Wish it had something maybe launch edition on the window sticker or something would be nice.
Sponsored

Dakota

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 TRX LE
Occupation
self employed
Lets see who has earliest vin. Im tracking vin issue date, to build date, to delivery. we can get an idea of production timelines. post up vins in this thread. Update 1/8/21: verified vins: 632119, 634204, 634210. add 660848 on 1/14. Edit: more vins dropped today 1/21/21. 677752, 678041, 678051. Here is a link to the tracking spreadsheet: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AqrXHahgP_ZngWqS1mJb8VotPEWR
My vin is 678068 order date 11/19/20 I’m unable to use the spread sheet. I can view it but not make entries. Steve / Dakota

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
My vin is 678068 order date 11/19/20 I’m unable to use the spread sheet. I can view it but not make entries. Steve / Dakota
Welcome to the forum Steve, any idea what your current build status is?

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Not at the moment
Gotcha. You may already know how to get it, but if you're interested in checking to see what it is but don't know how, feel free to ask any of us. Either way, congrats. :)

-Rob

Sponsored

BCMgunner

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 on 37” KO2s
My 392 VIN 678116 was scheduled for shipping 2/25

Update today from my dealership is it was shipped to storage.

Railroad to pick up 2/15

Arrival at dealership 2/25

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH

Railroad to pick up 2/15

[/QUOTE]
For F-sake, why, why, why, why? After all this hold up and delays with no publicized reasoning and now calling it the "Launch edition" They really should make these numbered or something for us, they throw easter eggs in these things all the time, really hoping we get some type of golden egg. BMCgunner, I feel for you, that shit got me angry reading what they've done with your order, what next...?

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
My 392 VIN 678116 was scheduled for shipping 2/25

Railroad to pick up 2/15

For F-sake, why, why, why, why? After all this hold up and delays with no publicized reasoning and now calling it the "Launch edition" They really should make these numbered or something for us, they throw easter eggs in these things all the time, really hoping we get some type of golden egg. BMCgunner, I feel for you, that shit got me angry reading what they've done with your order, what next...?

Ok, I have a dumb question, but when an order says shipped to storage, is there any chance that just means that it's been sent to the storage at the rail yard to await it's scheduled day to be loaded onto a train?

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
Ok, I have a dumb question, but when an order says shipped to storage, is there any chance that just means that it's been sent to the storage at the rail yard to await it's scheduled day to be loaded onto a train?
yes, factory hold for official release

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yes, factory hold for official release

Sponsored

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
got it. what color? any options? status?

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My name is Kevin and I'm a Jeepchat-oholic. Jeepchat has ruined my life. At first I just did a little Jeepchat here and there to clam my nerves. And I thought it was ok for a while, but then I just needed more. I Started going to FACcommunity at different times of the day to catch different representatives because they all have different shit! Yeah it was fun at first, but I keep chasing that one time I got good news. It's changed once and that's it. Now I'm the one whos changed. I'm getting on Jeepchat first thing in the morning. I'm getting on it all hours of the day, shit I'm even hiding it from my family, an you bet your ass off I can't sleep without f'ing with it before bed. Jeepchat has Ruined my life. For three months now I keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. All I wanted was a little hint of info, and now this is my life. I'm kevin and I'm a Jeepchat-oholic.
Hi Kevin, my name is Joe, I'm a Jeepchat-oholic, it has been 551 days since I used Jeepchat. I got addicted through the Gladiator Launch edition concierge' promises and highs, only to come crashing down, as regular street customers and rental fleets were getting their Gladiators. I have replaced that addiction, with this tracking obsession. (Consolation: I did get a cool wooden sword with my name mispelled) and, I'm not letting the 392 run my entire life like I did with the Gladiator..lol

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Weird question popped in my head, are the 392 only going to be equipped with one batter, or are they getting the 2nd batter as well?

FF294

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler Rubicon Sahara SE, 2021 392
Weird question popped in my head, are the 392 only going to be equipped with one batter, or are they getting the 2nd batter as well?
I don't know as fact, but I think not.
Here is why:
The extra battery is for that silly stop/start feature in other Jeeps.
I don't think the 392 has this feature.
In looking at the pictures of the dash layout, I see the selection button for the exhaust feature is where one would normally find the on off switch for the stop start. Just to the right of the mute button.
So, just a deduction from this observation.
Thought:
I wonder if the second battery is called out on the build sheet of a stop/start equipped Jeep? If it is, that might be another way of predicting.

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Didn't think about that and that was the reason they added it. Thanks, that brings me to my next self topic of interest. How many of you guys run dual batteries? It was going to be the next upgrade on my 4runner and it seams just as valid on a jeep.
Sponsored