VIN 678028 in "D" Status per my dealer. no ship date yet

$81,105 (OUCH!!!!!)

OPTIONS:
HYDRO BLUE
INTEGRATED CAMERA
HEADLINER
DUAL DOORS
TOW PACKAGE
When did you order? It's crazy how staggered the build process happens. My vin 216 after yours and went in D on 1.21.21.
Sponsored

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
Hello All,

On my POC under the Options it says:
Non Equipment 573
&
Special Equipment 99762A

Does anyone know what this means?

I just checked, and mine shows Special Equipment 99762A, and 99752A as well, but not the Non-Equipment 573. However I have no clue what any of them are. Sometimes the factory adds things to your build order that may be required by your state, like front license plate mounts for example, so they could be something like that. Your dealer should probably know what they are if you ask them. :)

W 25

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z3, VW Tiguan, VW GTI
Already on the list but have option and ship date to update.

VIN: 634204
Options:
PBJ - Hydro Blue Pearl Coat
XNY - Integrated Off-Road Camera
Ship date: 3/5

CaliLS3

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392, 2019 Wrangler Rubicon JL 4DR Mojito
Already on the list but have option and ship date to update.

VIN: 634204
Options:
PBJ - Hydro Blue Pearl Coat
XNY - Integrated Off-Road Camera
Ship date: 3/5
THAT'S AWESOME, YOU GOT A SHIP DATE!! :)

Sponsored

Willy's Commando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Sport, 2009 Challenger R/T, 2019 Dodge Hellcat, 2019 JLU Rubicon
Went buy my dealer ship today and picked up my updated POC.
Ship date: 3-22-21
MSRP: $78510
Looks like April I will be in a new jeep.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 131AF1BC-A0CC-410D-B0E9-C283CAADC430

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
supposed shipping date for mine is 3/16. big options are hydro blue w/dual doors.
you got a shipping date for dual doors in hydro blue? verified status code is?

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
who's going to post their first photos>????

this is great, I am excited for you, and I did not spend a dime.

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
you got a shipping date for dual doors in hydro blue? verified status code is?
Still D per my dealer. Jeep chat is frustrating. They will only tell me they have all the parts for the vehicle and there are no delays or issues with the options selected. They also tell me they cannot see what options I selected....so yeah, jeep chat is not insightful.

Sponsored

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
My name is Kevin and I'm a Jeepchat-oholic. Jeepchat has ruined my life. At first I just did a little Jeepchat here and there to clam my nerves. And I thought it was ok for a while, but then I just needed more. I Started going to FACcommunity at different times of the day to catch different representatives because they all have different shit! Yeah it was fun at first, but I keep chasing that one time I got good news. It's changed once and that's it. Now I'm the one whos changed. I'm getting on Jeepchat first thing in the morning. I'm getting on it all hours of the day, shit I'm even hiding it from my family, an you bet your ass off I can't sleep without f'ing with it before bed. Jeepchat has Ruined my life. For three months now I keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. All I wanted was a little hint of info, and now this is my life. I'm kevin and I'm a Jeepchat-oholic.

JDM23

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram
My name is Kevin and I'm a Jeepchat-oholic. Jeepchat has ruined my life. At first I just did a little Jeepchat here and there to clam my nerves. And I thought it was ok for a while, but then I just needed more. I Started going to FACcommunity at different times of the day to catch different representatives because they all have different shit! Yeah it was fun at first, but I keep chasing that one time I got good news. It's changed once and that's it. Now I'm the one whos changed. I'm getting on Jeepchat first thing in the morning. I'm getting on it all hours of the day, shit I'm even hiding it from my family, an you bet your ass off I can't sleep without f'ing with it before bed. Jeepchat has Ruined my life. For three months now I keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. All I wanted was a little hint of info, and now this is my life. I'm kevin and I'm a Jeepchat-oholic.
Me too damnit!!! 🤦‍♂️😭

JustinB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Ninja 650R, Jeep 392, Yamaha TTR230
I just checked, and mine shows Special Equipment 99762A, and 99752A as well, but not the Non-Equipment 573. However I have no clue what any of them are. Sometimes the factory adds things to your build order that may be required by your state, like front license plate mounts for example, so they could be something like that. Your dealer should probably know what they are if you ask them. :)

Thank you for the reply, ya I'll ask the dealer, I'll be in there sometime this week... now that they have an idea on pricing.

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
The last time i was on jeepchat, i complained about my purchase experience. I've already started shopping for an alternate vehicle, non FCA. I will end up with the 392, but unless the electric jeep turns into something spectacular, this will be my fourth and last wrangler. The entire purchase experience has sucked and is a complete marketing fail. Something this exciting has lost all the hype and turned into a major negative experience.

My major complaints are with the lack of information provided by jeepchat and jeep corp to us. the constant bouncing by jeepchat to go back to my dealer for answers.

All they had to do was say coming Q2 '21. Instead, they said January '21. Can you imagine how excited we would be if they started shipping three weeks early?

At least Ford told the squatch orders they should plan on waiting over a year. my .01

Cabernet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler X
That is hilarious, I am trying to keep it down to once a day. I think my dealer is just as anxious, I thought I was bugging her too much, but she said I was calling her the least and I am the only one with an order there, that has been built but is in JS status (Storage waiting for release). My dealer owns a jeep as well so doesn't mind the calls, thank goodness. Someday we will all be crawling in our jeeps and will forget about this long awaited process of them being built.

So my just to clarify though, coming to this forum has now become my new addiction. Waiting for the next person to post an update on their order or better yet a picture of the first unicorn being delivered.

Anticipation is killin me.
Sponsored

Last edited: