Sponsored

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Well, I as well am tired of being 'D' around. Hope all of us stuck in D get the D1 status and Alleycats's prediction of price and final information being officially released tomorrow is correct. My wife would kill me if she read this but I swear I've had more anxiety waiting on my Jeep then is did my two kids. Hopefully as long as FCA didn't do anything stupid with the 392, I won't be disappointed with any of my three babies! :bandit:
Sponsored

wildallways

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon 392 2021 Ford Explorer ST
It appears that they are building the 392s and then storing them. Since FCA announced the 392 is coming in Spring, March 20th, seems like they will continue to build and store them with a mass release like dski mentioned earlier. Hopefully the release will be sooner rather than later, but Spring officially starts March 20th. Ship them all at once and have them held at the dealer so hundreds can be released at the same date/time. Who are the first to get theirs is all about luck. Some ordered on the first day it was available and are still in BX status while others have ordered as late as Feb and already have a VIN and in D status. Dealer allotment should have been reached long ago, but people are still ordering to this day. So maybe no maximum on how many they will build after the initial release. I'm thinking Monday March 1st for the announcement of the pricing, unless there is a significant Jeep history date coming up and they might make the announcement then. For now, there is only one thing for certain, nothing is for certain...

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
i spoke to jeep chat again last night trying to get more information or at least confirm everything for my order was ok. I was told it was going to be built Q1 and to work with my dealer. It was the Q1 part of the non-canned response I flew by and then realized it deviated from the spring 2021 line. I think I was told something unofficially that I should be optimistic.

Hydro blue
Trail cam
Gate reinforcement
Tow package
Floor mats
Same as JDM23, plus dual doors.

Sponsored

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
What's this Launch Edition pricing? Are the launch editions going to have markings, introduction pricing, are they going to be numbered? What options are going to be offered regular edition. Leave it to FCA(Stellantis :swear: ) to answer a question and leave you with more!

JustinB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Ninja 650R, Jeep 392, Yamaha TTR230
392 Order tracking spreadsheet: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AqrXHahgP_ZngWqS1mJb8VotPEWR If you are on this list, reply with updates. If you want to be added, reply with last 6 of vin, color, options, status, ect

Hi All & Rebel JT,
Please add me to the list :)
My friends call me, J. Aka, Justin
Data as of 24 Feb 2021:

Build Status, D as of 17 Feb 2021
VIN last six, 699701
Date Ordered, 19 Nov 2020
Date Modified, 2 Feb 2021 (added the Cargo Group, it was still in BX status when modified)
Build Priority, 01

Options:
Color, Firecracker Red
Integrated Camera
Hinge-Gate Reinforcement
Soft Top Storage Bag
Floor Mats
Sunbonnet Top
Cargo Group w/ Trail Rail
Dual Top Group
Trailer Tow Package

There is no estimated ship date.

Thank You Very Much

~justin

JDM23

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram
What's this Launch Edition pricing? Are the launch editions going to have markings, introduction pricing, are they going to be numbered? What options are going to be offered regular edition. Leave it to FCA(Stellantis :swear: ) to answer a question and leave you with more!
🤦‍♂️
Didn’t they mention something about a launch edition for the 4xe as well?? Who knows.. more questions. 😡

Sponsored

JDM23

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram
I think you will find this is the "Launch Edition" that we've ordered. There maybe a lesser edition at a later date.
If that’s the case I’m fine with that.. I honestly think the 392 won’t be around too long. So I’m just happy to get one now.

graytrucks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392, 2020 LR Discovery, 2015 RR Sport SC
If that’s the case I’m fine with that.. I honestly think the 392 won’t be around too long. So I’m just happy to get one now.
I completely agree. I considered waiting for the ideal set of options, colors, etc. for my 392 but honestly don't think this will be produced in large quantities (nor does my dealer). It's nice that we can get this now and have it be "offset" from CAFE standards by things like the 4xe, but I wouldn't be surprised if the 392 is already destined for extinction. I'm happy to buy big V8s while I still can...

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
OP
OP