Sponsored

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
This is my VIN, unless the preceding numbers are different...1C4JJXSJ8MW634210 I have my build sheet from my dealer with my name on it with this VIN.

Edit: I'm worried there is something bad with my order. 634 is the lowest I have seen here, and those with 634 seem to be in build already, but both Jeep Chat and my dealer as of today both say nothing is moving on mine since a VON/VIN and D status. Maybe mine is behind the other 634's due to my options of half doors or power top.

Take the posts with a bit of skepticism and some level of optimism. Eventually, someone has to be first. Spring '21 starts March 21st (in the USA). Everyone's vin is easily entered into the jeep build and window sticker servlets. The 9th digit is a check digit and you can walk through 0-9 knowing the rest of the vin. Once a window sticker can be viewed, then the optimism will get real high for everyone. Even checking the build status is still depressing (no info for any).

Until then, lean to skeptic....but hope to be proven wrong.

cmtaylo3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 yugo
This is my VIN, unless the preceding numbers are different...1C4JJXSJ8MW634210 I have my build sheet from my dealer with my name on it with this VIN.

Edit: I'm worried there is something bad with my order. 634 is the lowest I have seen here, and those with 634 seem to be in build already, but both Jeep Chat and my dealer as of today both say nothing is moving on mine since a VON/VIN and D status. Maybe mine is behind the other 634's due to my options of half doors or power top.
The

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
Last edited:

Sponsored

Ben_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392 Granite Crystal
I've been pissed ever since I found out my dealership had to cancel my 12/7 order (no reason given) and re-order on 2/1. BUT I just got my VIN today, so that helps :)

Last 6:

Granite Crystal Metallic (only option was the tow package).

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
I've been pissed ever since I found out my dealership had to cancel my 12/7 order (no reason given) and re-order on 2/1. BUT I just got my VIN today, so that helps :)

Last 6:

Granite Crystal Metallic (only option was the tow package).
Wow, glad to hear it came so quick! I wonder if it got prioritized due to your unexpected cancellation?

By the way Ben, what part of town are you in around the Lou? I'm originally from Ballwin, then grew up just west of there in the Wildwood, Chesterfield area in West County.

-Rob

911turboz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392 Rub, 13 JLU, 97 TJ, 76 CJ7, 74 CJ5, 06 LJ,+
Occupation
VP Land Rover Denver
I just checked jeep chat order tracker and they said my jeep vin 634189 has completed the build process and is awaiting final inspection so they are on the line and everyone will soon be getting updates
Where do you check jeep chat order tracker?

Sponsored

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
Yeah, that was a waste of time.
"This is all of the information that I can see for your Jeep wRangler 392 Alan.
We anticipate production of this model to begin Q1 of 2021. Please keep in touch with your dealer."

wildallways

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon 392 2021 Ford Explorer ST
Yeah, that was a waste of time.
"This is all of the information that I can see for your Jeep wRangler 392 Alan.
We anticipate production of this model to begin Q1 of 2021. Please keep in touch with your dealer."
I got that response yesterday and followed up with if my VIN was issued or not. Brandi the FCA Chat person did check on that for me though. You just have to ask. Oh and no VIN yet : (

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
I got that response yesterday and followed up with if my VIN was issued or not. Brandi the FCA Chat person did check on that for me though. You just have to ask. Oh and no VIN yet : (
I already have my VIN. It didn't help with the chat though.

snowy29

First Name
Sydney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392, 2020 explorer
I just got my vin #700042

2021 (JLJX74)
27X - Customer Preferred Package
ESG - 6.4L V8 SRT HEMI MDS Engine
DFV - 8-Spd Auto 8HP75