CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
I did get this a few hours ago

Hello Mr. xxxxxxx,

Thank you for your response.

Good news! I show your order is presently progressing through the production stages and is being built. I anticipate your order should be concluding production soon before moving into the next stages thereafter.

As promised, I am continuing to monitor your order with our factory resources to ensure your order remains prioritized for production. I hope to have additional news and updates to share with you soon.

I will be following up with you for your order updates or email responses as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order. If you require immediate assistance pertaining to any ordering questions or concerns, we encourage you to speak with your ordering dealership who is your best resource for any ordering questions you may have related to your factory order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
Advertisement

S3ndMe392

First Name
Randy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL, 2019 Jeep JL, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
I did get this a few hours ago

Hello Mr. xxxxxxx,

Thank you for your response.

Good news! I show your order is presently progressing through the production stages and is being built. I anticipate your order should be concluding production soon before moving into the next stages thereafter.

As promised, I am continuing to monitor your order with our factory resources to ensure your order remains prioritized for production. I hope to have additional news and updates to share with you soon.

I will be following up with you for your order updates or email responses as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order. If you require immediate assistance pertaining to any ordering questions or concerns, we encourage you to speak with your ordering dealership who is your best resource for any ordering questions you may have related to your factory order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
Jeff isn't updating me like he said he would in my original email. Progressing through the first few stages, in paint, and no update from him yet. Good thing my salesman is on the ball.

supermike

First Name
mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
6EFC6D15-9877-4334-974A-833252132F30.jpeg

not sure the estimated ship date here is believable or not. And I hate people taking out of focus pictures.

Last edited:

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
I got my Vin!! 761404! In D status now.

Just a little background. I took over a dealer order two weeks ago that was originally ordered on 12/4/2020.

Sting gray, dual top, trail camera, headliner, reinforce tailgate, satin grill, and rubber mats.

I am beyond excited to get a VIN as I was nervous why one wasn't issued after 6 months.

supermike

First Name
mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
I got my VIN too this morning. 761717. It was placed on 4/28/21.
Went to D this morning.

I took over a dealer order last week 746076 and it moved to D1.

I may(Until it has buildsheet and window sticker so it's legit) offer that spot to someone else then. white, tow, gate, camera. msrp in TX.

Last edited:

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 392 / '21 XR392 on order
Occupation
Engineer
Tonight's 5/15 update as of 1615 CST -

Checking for a new WindowSticker or BuildSheet:

1 VIN(s) received new BuildSheet(s):

2 VIN(s) received new WindowSticker(s):

No longer listing those (new to list) which received both.

Tracking a total of 752 VINs for the 392 and increasing everyday!

cpost6

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Just got update from dealer!

Order date: 4/27/21

VON: 49107684

VIN: 761710
D Status

Last edited:

boxs

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 MB GLC63 Coupe, 21 Rubicon 392
Occupation
Done working!
Well, my back and forth order was D1 with a ship date of 5/14, then went back to D for about 10 days. As of today I'm back to D1 with a ship date of 5/21. Maybe this date will hold?? My dealer said they are having trouble getting any new cars because of parts shortage (probably chips).
VIN 735334 ordered 12/2. Boxs

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392s on order
VIN 736066 update...

interesting turn of events today - for context, it appears my VIN is/was one of the 80. Ordered 4/6, VIN 4/10, BX status nearly the whole time.

over the past several weeks, the Jeep rep has told my dealer the Jeep would not be built despite it being an active order. Jeep Chat has consistently said it will definitely be built, just may be a while.

well, today I checked into Jeep chat and they had no record of the VIN. I called Jeep CS and they also had no record of the VIN or the VON. After 15-20 mins of pushing and being on/off hold, the rep said the Jeep is “in the process of being built”. It was not clear where she got that info. However, she said she was escalating my case to a brand manager to find out what exactly is going on and (hopefully) find out once and for all if the rig is going to be built.

doesn’t sound good, though.

so, if anyone has a lead at msrp ... 😀😉

-Teak

cpost6

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
VIN 736066 update...

interesting turn of events today - for context, it appears my VIN is/was one of the 80. Ordered 4/6, VIN 4/10, BX status nearly the whole time.

over the past several weeks, the Jeep rep has told my dealer the Jeep would not be built despite it being an active order. Jeep Chat has consistently said it will definitely be built, just may be a while.

well, today I checked into Jeep chat and they had no record of the VIN. I called Jeep CS and they also had no record of the VIN or the VON. After 15-20 mins of pushing and being on/off hold, the rep said the Jeep is “in the process of being built”. It was not clear where she got that info. However, she said she was escalating my case to a brand manager to find out what exactly is going on and (hopefully) find out once and for all if the rig is going to be built.

doesn’t sound good, though.

so, if anyone has a lead at msrp ... 😀😉

-Teak
Where you located?

Advertisement

Mac Haik CDJR Georgetown

Advertisement