0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Rebel JT for tracking:
5.5.21 delivery date when it gets dropped in WA from railway shipping; Kent, WA.

* for those who have been given your estimated shipping dates from JeepChat, if you haven't been given an estimate from your dealership. Tt's going to be the middle date, one week is added prior and after the original delivery date, that is subject to delay though.

Bkilby

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 392, 1974 Hemi Cherokee
Occupation
Chief Toilet Scrubber
@REBEL JT
I also know of the following:

Dealer inv. (white)678023
Dealer inv. (black)678024
Dealer inv. (already delivered) Black678037
Mine falls in at 678025. Should be leaving the train station any day if it hasn't left already.

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
Rebel JT for tracking:
5.5.21 delivery date when it gets dropped in WA from railway shipping; Kent, WA.

* for those who have been given your estimated shipping dates from JeepChat, if you haven't been given an estimate from your dealership. Tt's going to be the middle date, one week is added prior and after the original delivery date, that is subject to delay though.
Sorry for my confusion. Please explain the * piece..

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Sorry for my confusion. Please explain the * piece..
I was given an estimated delivery of 4.28-5.12, and was told there would be no shipping updates in their system until it gets delivered and that specifics would have to be obtained from the dealer (they get tracking information as if it where a UPS package at this point. they get updates at every main stop and so on). The delivery date that was in the dealers system what 5.5. It's dead center in the estimated delivery window. My salesman said their window provide a week prior and after the assigned delivery date. It is subject to delays. So if you've been given a two week window provided by Jeepchat, your dealership should be getting it at the halfway point from the provided dates. Was trying to help out those that might have a dealership not be providing adequate communication. I wanted to know the exact date it's supposed to be there and not find out once it's been there. Too many videos on YouTube already of presold units getting used as dealer bate, watch a few, I really don't want my being used as bait for other sales. No one needs to be getting in mine and revving the engine for a video. Not going to be happening with mine.

Sponsored

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
I was given an estimated delivery of 4.28-5.12, and was told there would be no shipping updates in their system until it gets delivered and that specifics would have to be obtained from the dealer (they get tracking information as if it where a UPS package at this point. they get updates at every main stop and so on). The delivery date that was in the dealers system what 5.5. It's dead center in the estimated delivery window. My salesman said their window provide a week prior and after the assigned delivery date. It is subject to delays. So if you've been given a two week window provided by Jeepchat, your dealership should be getting it at the halfway point from the provided dates. Was trying to help out those that might have a dealership not be providing adequate communication. I wanted to know the exact date it's supposed to be there and not find out once it's been there. Too many videos on YouTube already of presold units getting used as dealer bate, watch a few, I really don't want my being used as bait for other sales. No one needs to be getting in mine and revving the engine for a video. Not going to be happening with mine.
Thank you for the explanation. Right now I only have an est shipping date. 5/1/21.

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
Rebel JT for tracking:

Ahhh, interesting...
Well, if that holds true for mine, then it should hopefully be here by this weekend, barring any shipping delays! Thanks for the info! :like:

beckbuilt

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392, 18 JLUS
I too have had my status downgraded from D status to BX status. Ordered in mid-February got VIN assigned 4/12 and in D status. Checked today and now BX status.

VIN=1C4JJXSJ4MW735468
Black paint
One touch Top
All weather mats
Trailer tow package
I've had the exact same experience. Vin then back to BX... Can't wait to see a scheduled build date.

SDJEEP4PAPA

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 On Order
Thanks! I have gone through all five stages of jeep chat grief. Now I have to pay for it which is the worst financial decision i've ever made. 85k for a wrangler! spend it while i can i guess.

Smiles per mile though!

1/2 doors going on this weekend!!! Snow in april ....bah!
Looks great... please share first impressions... try not to get a speeding ticket :)

392Newbie

First Name
ira
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
I created the spreadsheet, when they started showing up in dealer inventory as just arrived, I added those vins. I have changed the column heading to show the date as both delivered and listed, as dealers are notoriously misleading if not outright lying about availability. the majority of dealer listings have been delivered to the dealership. Hope yours shows up soon.

I’m 700148. It’s kz status. Sitting in the rail yard in nj according to my dealer.

Sponsored

SandStorm4x4

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21Sarge 392, ‘15 Tank JKUR, ‘07 Resc.GreenJKUR
I am pretty sure that all of the coil springs are black. The Fox shocks have bronze accents but not the coil springs.
i was hoping they would be the same as this ... sure it’s on the concept but didn’t transfer to the production version.
not a big deal just would’ve been a nice touch

3165F8FA-3E91-4C71-B1B3-57BF035ECAEF.jpeg

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
Where do you check the status ?
Your dealer is always the best place to check throughout the build, since Jeep chat is wildly inconsistent. But being that you're now at KZ or better, I think your dealer is the only option for checking.

Here's an excerpt from the order and build tracking guide that is "pinned" near the top of this section of the forum that might help...

"TRANSPORT

A new set of patience is necessary. Jeep does not control this process. They also do not get timely info on the transit location at Jeep Chat. They often give two week windows and change that window frequently. Your dealer should have access to a transit logistics system such as Rubicon VLS (not the same as the Jeep Rubicon) that provides excellent detail especially if by rail. It shows when and where it was loaded in Toledo, the carrier and the ETA to drop. It also updates location, date and time every time the railcar passes an RFID reader with an updated ETA. If your dealer is reluctant to provide this information don't hesitate to push for it.

By truck they head towards a group of dealers for direct unload. By rail the train may go in a circuitous route picking up and dropping railcars, sitting on sidings, in railyards until it ultimately gets to the drop yard designated for your dealer. That's where a transport truck picks it up to bring it to the dealer. But, it can sit in the drop yard for days waiting for a transport/railroad employee to unload it from the railcar and and place it in the parking lot for whenever the transport truck arrives. This entire drop and load process can be done within one day or a week. Jeep can not affect this process, The dealer usually can't go pick it up or speed it up."