REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
Well not sure it's progress or not but looks like I have moved to D1 today (700116), they say it will begin the build process "very soon"... Ordered it on 1/26 so about time... We shall see if they follow up with any more progress reports or if I am just stuck here in D1 for months... hurry up and wait... argh..
whats last 6 of vin? color and options?
Sponsored

wildallways

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon 392 2021 Ford Explorer ST
When you move to D1 status, do they give you a ship date? I know it can change but at least you get something more than wait and check back in 3-4 weeks

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
When you move to D1 status, do they give you a ship date? I know it can change but at least you get something more than wait and check back in 3-4 weeks
yes, estimated

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
stuck in storage for 2-3 weeks now. missed ship date of 4/6 (after missing the orig ship date). I'll take my advent calendar now please. I gave up inquiring and checking for a change. I'm to the point I don't believe it will ever arrive.

hydro blue with port and starboard attachments.

Sponsored

SDJEEP4PAPA

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 On Order
whats last 6 of vin? color and options?

Last 6 of Vin are 700116, it should be "Gary" on your sheet... and got that notice today via email and I called Jeep Chat anyways to see if I could get any more details but the clueless lady said nothing more was available, she wouldn't give me the 2 digit code either as some others have pointed out... no est. ship date and no pricing but I asked her if it was in D-1 and she said that is want the email meant...

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
Last 6 of Vin are 700116, it should be "Gary" on your sheet... and got that notice today via email and I called Jeep Chat anyways to see if I could get any more details but the clueless lady said nothing more was available, she wouldn't give me the 2 digit code either as some others have pointed out... no est. ship date and no pricing but I asked her if it was in D-1 and she said that is want the email meant...
Your dealer is probably the only one who will give you an accurate ship date, at least from my experience.

Mine was in framing as of last week, as of yesterday it was built and getting the Mopar accessories added, and it's ship date is the ninth (today), and has been for a long time. (It did change from the 9th to the 10th, but then back to the ninth.) I'm not sure how to check if it was actually shipped today or not, but that seems unlikely based on everyone else's experience. Regardless, as recently as this past week, Jeep Chat insisted that there was no ship date yet assigned to my order.

I'm seriously starting to question if there is any point in contacting Jeep Chat at all.

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Your dealer is probably the only one who will give you an accurate ship date, at least from my experience.

Mine was in framing as of last week, as of yesterday it was built and getting the Mopar accessories added, and it's ship date is the ninth (today), and has been for a long time. (It did change from the 9th to the 10th, but then back to the ninth.) I'm not sure how to check if it was actually shipped today or not, but that seems unlikely based on everyone else's experience. Regardless, as recently as this past week, Jeep Chat insisted that there was no ship date yet assigned to my order.

I'm seriously starting to question if there is any point in contacting Jeep Chat at all.
When did you get your last update from the dealer. I remembered ours were supposed to go out around the same time. I was told it was waiting on inspection on the 7th, it was supposed to ship on the 8th and now my dealer as well as Jeepchat are both saying they don't have a ship date, and my 2 week update from management had less information on it (4.5.21) then the first two updates and now I can't get a straight answer from him either. I'd cooled my heels for almost three weeks, must be my monthly cycle to throw fit for a week or so.:LOL: I even laughed at that as I wrote it, I'm sure later I'll be all 😢 later again. This has been difficult, if this was a relationship, I would definitely be addressing the communication issue.

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Gary, I just wanted to add that, this still all seems odd to me. I was under the impression that the most significant part of getting upgraded to D1, is that your order has been scheduled, and therefore it has been issued it's estimated ship date. As in, D1 = Ship date.

And it makes ZERO sense to me that they are claiming to still not have pricing....

392Newbie

First Name
ira
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
Does anyone know if you can add a warn winch to the current bumper or do I need to replace the bumper to add a winch? Also did anyone change the tires on the 392 using the existing g rims? If so what size snd brand did you change them to. I plan to use the car mostly on pavement and sometimes on the beach.

Sponsored

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
...This has been difficult, if this was a relationship, I would definitely be addressing the communication issue.
😄 So true!

Spoke with my dealer yesterday, and that's when he told me that it had been completed and had moved to wherever they add the Mopar stuff, and he checked and said my ship date was still showing as today, the ninth.

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Does anyone know if you can add a warn winch to the current bumper or do I need to replace the bumper to add a winch? Also did anyone change the tires on the 392 using the existing g rims? If so what size snd brand did you change them to. I plan to use the car mostly on pavement and sometimes on the beach.
Bumper is winch capable, you have to get a winch mount though. They're the same width as the stock rims if you don't use the beadlock which is 7.5. People have been throwing 37's on them for a while, ATs, MTs all depends on what your willing to work with.

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
😄 So true!

Spoke with my dealer yesterday, and that's when he told me that it had been completed and had moved to wherever they add the Mopar stuff, and he checked and said my ship date was still showing as today, the ninth.
I hope mine followed suit and went out yesterday. Glade to hear yours is on the way though!

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I hope mine followed suit and went out yesterday. Glade to hear yours is on the way though!

Well, I don't know for sure that it did, all he could see on Thursday was that my ship date was still "showing" as Friday. And I'm not entirely sure how to check if it has actually began it's journey. I need to go digging through some of the order & build tracking threads to see if that is answered somewhere in there....

I'll keep you posted if I learn anything encouraging!
-Rob

Firewater

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LJ
Well not sure it's progress or not but looks like I have moved to D1 today (700116), they say it will begin the build process "very soon"... Ordered it on 1/26 so about time... We shall see if they follow up with any more progress reports or if I am just stuck here in D1 for months... hurry up and wait... argh..

Mine (710718) was ordered on 11-27-20, the dealer emailed me yesterday that it finally moved to D1 with estimated ship date of 4/30. Beginning to think that Jeep waited to build the ones that are shipping west together.
Sponsored