Sponsored

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
So, what happens when they start arriving at the dealers and the price still hasn't been announced? :bandit:
Sponsored

TheMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red 2021 JLURD "The Big D"
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Supervisor, Air Traffic Control. RETIRED at 51 baby!!!
So, what happens when they start arriving at the dealers and the price still hasn't been announced? :bandit:
A sticker is produced when the vehicle is finished being built. That would include a price.

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
We may just find out! 😄 "Yeah, your Jeep's here, but we uhh, don't know what to charge you"

Seriously though, seems as though most here that have received their build dates are scheduled for Feb, with some as soon as six days from now, yet still no price:whatsgoingon:

This is getting weird....

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
We may just find out! 😄 "Yeah, your Jeep's here, but we uhh, don't know what to charge you"

Seriously though, seems as though most here that have received their build dates are scheduled for Feb, with some as soon as six days from now, yet still no price:whatsgoingon:

This is getting weird....
I have the price... I am still trying to break it down and digest it before I post... :facepalm:

Sponsored

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seriously??? Or are you joking? 😧
I’m serious.... But I bought fully
loaded including dual door group and need to break down before I post so that there isn’t a media fiasco and public backlash like there was a few weeks ago with the 77k thread on here when all anyone will pay attention to is my mid $80’s msrp.

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Mid 80s window sticker? I’m out.

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have 3 very young kids to put to bed. Promise to break it all down and have it up in a new thread by the time the Super Bowl starts. One thing I can’t deny, second thoughts have surprisingly crossed my mind.

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
I have 3 very young kids to put to bed. Promise to break it all down and have it up in a new thread by the time the Super Bowl starts. One thing I can’t deny, second thoughts have surprisingly crossed my mind.
Both my sweet little boys are snoozing....and wife needs to come off another one.

Looking forward to the breakdown.

Sponsored

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
No worries, I definitely understand the kiddos needs. But of course the suspense is killing me. ;)

Unfortunately mid eighties isn't far from what I expected, mid 70's base and around 10k in options. I was HOPING for better to be sure, but that's about inline with what I suspected.

Mine's pretty loaded too, so we probably aren't too far apart.

Last edited:

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
I hope you have gotten the kids to bed and are happily sleeping as well, as you have now given me mad anxiety!!! Just joking only a little. Well I guess the wait is about to be over. Super excited to hear what the tag on this bad boy is going to be. Game starts at 6:30EST hope you don't keep us on our seats until then, looking forward to the numbers!

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Well I look forward to the write up on the that $80k window sticker. I know the Hemi is going to be sweet and they are offering some pretty cool options, etc., but man, sounds like they are putting a pretty big premium on it.
Food for thought and I know its not the same, BUT, the 4xe has the same torque rating and I just priced out a pretty optioned out Rubicon with a MSRP of only $62k.
At the end of the day, regearing to 5.13 on my auto Rubi has made the 3.6 feel quite peppy and I am content. It's just hard not to get a boner for one of these new engine options.
Trying to keep myself from buying my 8th Wrangler...yet.