Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
I too, would like to know this!!
Read the fine print on every/any extended warranty - lifting more than 2 inches will void it.
Extended warranties are good if you stay stock or with MOPAR-similar lifts.
Sponsored

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Is there any way you can add mine to the mix? VIN is: 1C4JJXSJ6NW126271 would be greatly appreciated!!!
added this one and those that previously provided their last 6 of VIN.

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer

RharrisLVNV

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Read the fine print on every/any extended warranty - lifting more than 2 inches will void it.
Extended warranties are good if you stay stock or with MOPAR-similar lifts.
Thanks, I understand that. I plan on keeping my 392XR stock. When you sat down with the finance guys, did they try to sell you an extended warranty? That’s when they have always tried to sell me one on my previous cars. I was hoping to find out approximately how much they want to continue coverage after the original three years expires. I saw something on the Chrysler website for basically a bumper to bumper warranty for an extra four years with no limit on mileage for about $3800. But that was for a regular Wrangler, not the 392. Thanks for all you do for us!

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks, I understand that. I plan on keeping my 392XR stock. When you sat down with the finance guys, did they try to sell you an extended warranty? That’s when they have always tried to sell me one on my previous cars. I was hoping to find out approximately how much they want to continue coverage after the original three years expires. I saw something on the Chrysler website for basically a bumper to bumper warranty for an extra four years with no limit on mileage for about $3800. But that was for a regular Wrangler, not the 392. Thanks for all you do for us!
Me? No, the F&I guys know better... but they do offer the extended warranty on the 392... I just do not know the specifics. If you are interested, PM me and I'll send you info on where you can see if you can get a comparable warranty for less.

Disclaimer: No, I am not hawking these nor am I associated with their advertising or employment in any way. Extended warranties are not for everyone. I just know these people, like many others, sell extended warranties, but are more consumer focused than many of the others. Do your own checking and comparisons.
-that is all, nothing to see here - move along now...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Me? No, the F&I guys know better... but they do offer the extended warranty on the 392... I just do not know the specifics. If you are interested, PM me and I'll send you info on where you can see if you can get a comparable warranty for less.

Disclaimer: No, I am not hawking these nor am I associated with their advertising or employment in any way. Extended warranties are not for eveyone. I just know these people, like many others, sell extended warranties, but are more consumer focused than many of the others. Do your own checking and comparisons.
-that is all, nothing to see here - move along now...
I just checked on my referenced (non-MOPAR-warranty) Service Contract (Extended Warranty) for my lifted 392 and this is what I was quoted:
10 year / 100k miles / $100 deductible @ $1962, so it does pay to SHOP AROUND.

RharrisLVNV

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
I just checked on my referenced (non-MOPAR-warranty) Service Contract (Extended Warranty) for my lifted 392 and this is what I was quoted:
10 year / 100k miles / $100 deductible @ $1962, so it does pay to SHOP AROUND.
Cool, thank you!

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
2/14 2230 CST update

Tracking 110 MY2022 392 VINs (NOT looking for every single MY22 392 VIN like I did for MY21) :)

Jeep not building them in VIN sequence... :(

Current pattern shows 1-2 weeks from BS to WS...

It also looks like all the JAN BS VINs on the list have received their WS, so now focused on the FEB BS VINs. This means most, if not all, the MY21's pushed to MY22 have been built.

Checking for new WindowStickers and/or BuildSheets...

1 tracked VIN(s) with BOTH new BuildSheet(s) AND WindowSticker(s):
117172 bright white <--- Rubifamily!

2 tracked VIN(s) with new BuildSheet(s):
102829 sting gray <--- Erik!
122302 bright white <--- Chris!

0 tracked VIN(s) with new WindowSticker(s):

NOTE - Buildsheets and WindowStickers only become available at a certain sequence of the build which is why you may not see yours yet.

Also note - I will probably stop tracking anything greater than the NW200000 series VINs as my work schedule is picking up and the Jeep database updates are still not yet consistent. I will continue to finish tracking what I have been provided to date. Cryptostickers does the same thing I'm doing, albeit in a different format.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ecannady

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 392 Xtreme Recon
18 weeks and finally progress.
Thank you Membrain!

SHO jeep

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus SHO,
2/14 2230 CST update

Tracking 110 MY2022 392 VINs (NOT looking for every single MY22 392 VIN like I did for MY21) :)

Current pattern shows 1-2 weeks from BS to WS...

It also looks like all the JAN BS VINs on the list have received their WS, so now focused on the FEB BS VINs. This means most, if not all, the MY21's pushed to MY22 have been built.

1 tracked VIN(s) with BOTH new BuildSheet(s) AND WindowSticker(s):
117172 bright white <--- Rubifamily!

2 tracked VIN(s) with new BuildSheet(s):
102829 sting gray <--- Eric!
122302 bright white <--- Chris!

NOTE - Buildsheets and WindowStickers only become available at a certain sequence of the build which is why you may not see yours yet.

Also note - I will probably stop tracking anything greater than the NW200000 series VINs as my work schedule is picking up and the Jeep database updates are still not yet consistent. I will continue to finish tracking what I have been provided to date. Cryptostickers does the same thing I'm doing, albeit in a different format.
Not sure if I asked you to track mine: 100739 Tom
Thanks

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
2/15 2320 CST update

Tracking 111 MY2022 392 VINs (NOT looking for every single MY22 392 VIN like I did for MY21) :)

Current pattern was showing 1-2 weeks from BS to WS...

0 tracked VIN(s) with BOTH new BuildSheet(s) AND WindowSticker(s):

0 tracked VIN(s) with new BuildSheet(s):

Sponsored