Sponsored

Iowa_Wrangler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Firecracker Red, 2022 392 On Order
Looking like I will be picking her up Christmas Eve!

Choo Choo arrives in my state on the 18th then trucks to the dealership about 5 days later
I picked up a new car Christmas eve 1987. Had to drive 45 miles and about half way there a terrible snowstorm came about. Damn near didn't make it.
Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
Looking like I will be picking her up Christmas Eve!

Choo Choo arrives in my state on the 18th then trucks to the dealership about 5 days later
Yep, Santa has it on his list for you..;)

Iowa_Wrangler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Firecracker Red, 2022 392 On Order
The only problem with that is dealerships usually close early on the eve.

mando9595

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
12/5 2335 CST update -

Tracking 87 VINs waiting on buildsheets
Tracking 265 VINs waiting on windowstickers

...total count still covers those pushed to MY22 ...
...also note that Jeep is still rolling 7nnnnn series VINs off the line

Checking for new WindowStickers and/or BuildSheets...

0 new VIN(s) with both WindowSticker(s) and BuildSheet(s):
(not listing those here as they only count towards the overall total)

0 new VIN(s) with BuildSheet(s):

0 VIN(s) with BuildSheet(s):

9 VIN(s) with WindowSticker(s):
789446 granite crystal
805489 snazzberry
827439 sting gray <--- Billy P!
827483 firecracker red <--- Roscoe!
829916 black
839685 hydro blue
839688 hydro blue
839703 sting gray
843555 firecracker red

Tracking a total of >>> 6119 <<< VINs
for the MY 2021 392
813070 build sheet is up!!!

Sponsored

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
Regional rep confirmed my XR is en route via truck and can land anywhere between 12/6 - 12/10. Ok, craps gettin’ real now. Finalized numbers today at the dealer, and have check in hand ready to hand over. As of today, it’s been 23 weeks and 4 days, or 165 days. Like many of you, I’ve gone through many emotions to include but not limited to frustration, doubt, anger, confusion, regret, indecision, hopelessness, and sadness. However, when I sat with the GM today and he told me his regional rep said it’s on a truck and can literally land at any minute before Friday, I got butterflies and renewed excitement. “Rambo” will be here shortly, and I’m confident I will feel that the wait was worth it. I’m trading my ‘21 Raptor which after 2 months and 2k miles, I was given $8k more than I paid For it. That, coupled with getting my XR for $500 over invoice is a fair deal. I’m happy, and ultimately that’s all that matters. Recently turned 50, and am so excited about the adventures that soon await. Many of my fallen fellow soldiers and I used to talk about Jeep trips, get togethers, and camping while talking Army stuff and sipping moon shine. My ventures will always have them in my mind and hence why I ultimately chose sarge green. Oh, GO ARMY, beat Navy!!!! Let’s goooooooooooo💪

DontCallMeRubi

First Name
DR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR/2017 Corvette Z06
Regional rep confirmed my XR is en route via truck and can land anywhere between 12/6 - 12/10. Ok, craps gettin’ real now. Finalized numbers today at the dealer, and have check in hand ready to hand over. As of today, it’s been 23 weeks and 4 days, or 165 days. Like many of you, I’ve gone through many emotions to include but not limited to frustration, doubt, anger, confusion, regret, indecision, hopelessness, and sadness. However, when I sat with the GM today and he told me his regional rep said it’s on a truck and can literally land at any minute before Friday, I got butterflies and renewed excitement. “Rambo” will be here shortly, and I’m confident I will feel that the wait was worth it. I’m trading my ‘21 Raptor which after 2 months and 2k miles, I was given $8k more than I paid For it. That, coupled with getting my XR for $500 over invoice is a fair deal. I’m happy, and ultimately that’s all that matters. Recently turned 50, and am so excited about the adventures that soon await. Many of my fallen fellow soldiers and I used to talk about Jeep trips, get togethers, and camping while talking Army stuff and sipping moon shine. My ventures will always have them in my mind and hence why I ultimately chose sarge green. Oh, GO ARMY, beat Navy!!!! Let’s goooooooooooo💪
You are gonna love it...thank you for your service...my Dad was a Captain and Company Commander in WWII...I have his Walther P-38 made for the German army his company found brand new in a box in an apartment building in Berlin that became his headquarters at the end of the war in Europe...I will install a "1941" hood decal found on BAM Wholesale on my Rubi and complete the circle...enjoy!

WooPig

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUXRR 392
12/4 2359 CST update -

Tracking 87 VINs waiting on buildsheets
Tracking 277 VINs waiting on windowstickers

...also note that Jeep is still rolling 7nnnnn series VINs off the line

0 new VIN(s) with both WindowSticker(s) and BuildSheet(s):

0 new VIN(s) with BuildSheet(s):

0 VIN(s) with BuildSheet(s):

22 VIN(s) with WindowSticker(s):
805488 black <--- Shug!
805523 hydro blue <--- Guarnibl!
808156 snazzberry
811219 sting gray
812986 black
813009 sting gray
821640 granite crystal
821790 black
822078 hydro blue
822275 sting gray
825695 snazzberry
830259 granite crystal
830290 black
839531 hydro blue
840143 granite crystal
841062 hydro blue
843501 sting gray
844164 hydro blue
845410 black
849970 snazzberry
851032 sarge green
861379 sting gray

Tracking a total of >>> 6119 <<< VINs
for the MY 2021 392
808206 Got my build sheet today! Getting close now. I can’t wait to drive it but I’m old enough to appreciate the anticipation.

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
12/6 2355 CST update -

Tracking 82 VINs waiting on buildsheets
Tracking 347 VINs waiting on windowstickers

...can now add Saudi Arabia and Lebanon to the Middle East order list :)

106 new VIN(s) with both WindowSticker(s) and BuildSheet(s):

79 new VIN(s) with BuildSheet(s):

5 VIN(s) with BuildSheet(s):
808206 bright white <--- Tim!
813000 sting gray <--- Kevin!
813070 snazzberry <--- Mike!
839530 sting gray <--- Russ!
859202 granite crystal <--- easter!

5 VIN(s) with WindowSticker(s):
789447 sarge green <--- Bob!
809526 snazzberry
812965 black
825696 bright white
830202 firecracker red

Tracking a total of >>> 6305 <<< VINs
for the MY 2021 392

Sponsored

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Regional rep confirmed my XR is en route via truck and can land anywhere between 12/6 - 12/10. Ok, craps gettin’ real now. Finalized numbers today at the dealer, and have check in hand ready to hand over. As of today, it’s been 23 weeks and 4 days, or 165 days. Like many of you, I’ve gone through many emotions to include but not limited to frustration, doubt, anger, confusion, regret, indecision, hopelessness, and sadness. However, when I sat with the GM today and he told me his regional rep said it’s on a truck and can literally land at any minute before Friday, I got butterflies and renewed excitement.
I hear ya Paul, I'm 141 days and my dealer isn't telling full truths. I have to call them every few weeks or so and last week he tells me it will be delivered 12/9. I freaked and was so happy, then checking Membrain's listings, mine is not even showing up.

Then I call him last Friday, and he says its pushed to 12/10 I'm still way fine with that. Today I call him to check in and he say's it's showing in D1 Status, but still shows "SHIPPING" on the 10th. So he says we don't know what's going on and maybe they are just waiting to update their factory listings. Such a BS liar this guy is, I'm so tired of the false truths and outright lies from these guys.

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
I hear ya Paul, I'm 141 days and my dealer isn't telling full truths. I have to call them every few weeks or so and last week he tells me it will be delivered 12/9. I freaked and was so happy, then checking Membrain's listings, mine is not even showing up.

Then I call him last Friday, and he says its pushed to 12/10 I'm still way fine with that. Today I call him to check in and he say's it's showing in D1 Status, but still shows "SHIPPING" on the 10th. So he says we don't know what's going on and maybe they are just waiting to update their factory listings. Such a BS liar this guy is, I'm so tired of the false truths and outright lies from these guys.
Man, I hate that for you. I sure hope you hear some good, honest news soon. With todays technology, it’s so frustrating that Jeep can’t do a better job of tracking and providing more accurate updates. If yours is indeed shipping status on the 10th, I think it’s a good chance you will have it before Christmas if not sooner. Fingers crossed.

cpost6

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392

Most likely going to be built on 12/10. Both my current 392’s were built on the estimated ship date.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK

He's not lying per se, he just doesn't know how to interpret FCA's data which is confusing AF. Ship date = Build date.

It can certainly change from time to time -- but I've now built 15 vehicles with FCA in the past 3 years and every single time the vehicle was built, it ended up equaling the ship date. That said, the ship date did move around quite a bit the past year because of what's going on... most of my prior orders were 2019.

It'll get built this week and you'll see it in Jan likely.

mando9595

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep

Agreed with other responses,. Ship date tends to be the build date in almost all cases. My ship date was 12/06. I woke up to a build sheet uploaded on 12/06.
Sponsored