mando9595

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
What do you do for them?
Zone engineer. Assist in designing and integrating the plant lines at suppliers then in the plant.

edit: for Body in white, which is basically the skeleton of the car they ends up going to paint.
Sponsored

mando9595

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Hmm, spend any time at 12200 Lafayette Center, Road?
I do have to go to Ft Wayne body shop soon for a study. I’ve been to flint assembly, Orion, and Ground Zero in Michigan. Arlington Texas and Wentzville Missouri. I was trying to get to Ft wayne this week, but the current project I’m on won’t allow. After there I have to go to Spring Hill and bowling green.

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
I do have to go to Ft Wayne body shop soon for a study. I’ve been to flint assembly, Orion, and Ground Zero in Michigan. Arlington Texas and Wentzville Missouri. I was trying to get to Ft wayne this week, but the current project I’m on won’t allow. After there I have to go to Spring Hill and bowling green.
That’s where I spend the majority of my time, lately it’s only been 40 hours thankfully. I’m a UAW Ahole. The wrangler is for my wife I live vicariously though her with the other brands. I was banking on a Zr2 but from what I hear I might not be building it….

KJiv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 392 XR, 1996 Porsche 911
Is Cryptostickers.net accurate? The information I'm getting by calling Jeep doesn't agree with Cryptostickers. CS doesn't show any information on my build, but Jeep says it's being built right now.
The build sheet will probably show up Monday if it is being built now. Cryptostickers can only scan for a buildsheet and a window sticker.

I know we've seen at least one build sheet on a 392XR, but I don't believe we've seen a window sticker yet.

I imagine yours will go to installing additional equipment after the build sheet shows up.

Sponsored

KJiv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 392 XR, 1996 Porsche 911
Just got word. My dealer will still honor the friends and family discount and I am back to D from C after less than 24 hours. So a lot of good news today!
Will you ask for an updated POC? I wonder if they adjusted your order to remove all weather mats or something along those lines...

This is what they did with the '22 TRXs recently. They had adjusted the options included in the Level 2 package incorporating previous standalone options. So they had to go in and modify the orders to streamline things.

leakgator

First Name
Branson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Just fyi - I ordered a 392 few weeks ago at 3% under invoice. Came out to about $4.5k under MSRP. Has anyone else got something better? It should be delivered in 2 weeks. LMK if you want dealer info - I have been very impressed so far.
Where is the dealer located? Thank you!

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
Is Cryptostickers.net accurate? The information I'm getting by calling Jeep doesn't agree with Cryptostickers. CS doesn't show any information on my build, but Jeep says it's being built right now.
Jeep Chat just has canned answers, no access to actual build code or real time status. your dealer has it. just ask them to text you every tues and friday the code found on the PO at the time.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Chat just has canned answers, no access to actual build code or real time status. your dealer has it. just ask them to text you every tues and friday the code found on the PO at the time.
Thank you, I was wondering if they scheduled builds certain days.

mando9595

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
That’s where I spend the majority of my time, lately it’s only been 40 hours thankfully. I’m a UAW Ahole. The wrangler is for my wife I live vicariously though her with the other brands. I was banking on a Zr2 but from what I hear I might not be building it….
Ah alright, what a small world. To me the Wrangler is an acceptable cross brand car to buy. Just because there is nothing like it made by the big 3 (now the bronco, but before that nothing). If I were to buy a Jeep grand wagoneer and drive to the plant. I’d expect people to mess with it, because GM sells an Escalade. Or if I came in with a Cummins and not a duramax.
I’ve gone to all those listed plants and I see a lot of wranglers. I’ve talked to a lot of the install contractors and they almost all agree across the board that the wrangler is one of the only cars you can take to a Ford or GM plant and not get messed with.
As for who’s building the ZR2. I’m not too sure. My main project is DHam.

mando9595

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Will you ask for an updated POC? I wonder if they adjusted your order to remove all weather mats or something along those lines...

This is what they did with the '22 TRXs recently. They had adjusted the options included in the Level 2 package incorporating previous standalone options. So they had to go in and modify the orders to streamline things.
I will, didn’t want to bother the salesman to go out of his way on the weekend. I’ll do that Monday though lol

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah alright, what a small world. To me the Wrangler is an acceptable cross brand car to buy. Just because there is nothing like it made by the big 3 (now the bronco, but before that nothing). If I were to buy a Jeep grand wagoneer and drive to the plant. I’d expect people to mess with it, because GM sells an Escalade. Or if I came in with a Cummins and not a duramax.
I’ve gone to all those listed plants and I see a lot of wranglers. I’ve talked to a lot of the install contractors and they almost all agree across the board that the wrangler is one of the only cars you can take to a Ford or GM plant and not get messed with.
As for who’s building the ZR2. I’m not too sure. My main project is DHam.
The wrangler truly was unique until the bronco came around. The wrangler is and will always be the off-road king with the SFA. If the hummer wasn’t 6 figures and had a 400-500 mile range I’d be all over it. If GM would of done the blazer right I would of been all over that (providing it was built in the USA). Lots of ifs in this post. My biggest gripe is they play the safe card, they could of easily dropped the LT4 in the ZR2. It may come later but they’re always late to the party. This wranglers for my fiancé, I tried super hard to talk her into a diesel Yukon but she wants the power. I can’t blame her and I’m just as excited as she is maybe a little more. It’s just so cool. Btw I was rousing you earlier, I don’t care what anyone buys long as it’s union made. GM has dicked me over enough (Lordstown was my home) that I don’t care anymore. Which body shop are you gonna be in at FWA?

mando9595

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
The wrangler truly was unique until the bronco came around. The wrangler is and will always be the off-road king with the SFA. If the hummer wasn’t 6 figures and had a 400-500 mile range I’d be all over it. If GM would of done the blazer right I would of been all over that (providing it was built in the USA). Lots of ifs in this post. My biggest gripe is they play the safe card, they could of easily dropped the LT4 in the ZR2. It may come later but they’re always late to the party. This wranglers for my fiancé, I tried super hard to talk her into a diesel Yukon but she wants the power. I can’t blame her and I’m just as excited as she is maybe a little more. It’s just so cool. Btw I was rousing you earlier, I don’t care what anyone buys long as it’s union made. GM has dicked me over enough (Lordstown was my home) that I don’t care anymore. Which body shop are you gonna be in at FWA?
No problem on the rousing! I’ll send a pm since we’re getting off topic of the thread lol
Sponsored