Sponsored

mando9595

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Reason I asked is because my 849867 XR ordered 8/30 is still sitting solid in D as of a few minutes ago.
That is good news. I wonder if it is all just completely random right now or if there is an option that is holding it.

I only have
XR
Tow package
Floor mats (which I heard has been taken off the build)
Integrated off road camera

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler

raj21747

First Name
raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R. Enfield500, Suzuki M109, 392XR, 1999 TJ
Yeah, not sure what happened. Hopefully we can get some insider news soon. Maybe Monday they will all jump to paint haha
Maybe all the dealer orders without allocations went to C and the ones with allocations are firm at D or D1 at this time.
- yesterday JC told me that "due to a certain chip" my order went from D1 to D. it was a 392XR with 7/8 order date.

Last edited:

Sponsored

mando9595

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Maybe all the dealer orders without allocations went to C and the ones with allocations are firm at D or D1 at this time.
- yesterday JC told me that "due to a certan chip" my order went from D1 to D. it was a 392R with 7/8 order date.
Honestly not sure. I know I was in D1 with an estimated ship date of Monday Sep 27th. I would assume if I had gone to D1 and had a ship date then I would have been in allocation. But like I said I went to D and D1 a hand full of times.

el_guapo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Viper, JLU 392
I’m fixing to pull the trigger on an XR, you think I should wait, based on the recent news y’all received?
Half doors or no? Thanks y’all!
I took the money saved by not getting the sky one touch and invested in the half doors. Love the look of half doors with the roof off. Sky one touch with the rear panels removed, not so much. Sky one touch makes removing the roof much harder apparently.

No pics at this point but my 392 arrived to AZ this week so just a matter of days...

xcellr8tion

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
As of ~2:30pm PT this afternoon I was still in D with a 392 XR order (852108 placed 9/4 thru Chapman).

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
That is good news. I wonder if it is all just completely random right now or if there is an option that is holding it.

I only have
XR
Tow package
Floor mats (which I heard has been taken off the build)
Integrated off road camera
What do you mean taken off the build? As in removed from your build or removed from build and price.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
I don’t think “chips” have anything to do with builds being delayed. They’re still pushing out Non XR 392s out the door left and right. Seems that it’s about 4-6 weeks from order to built on those.

mando9595

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
What do you mean taken off the build? As in removed from your build or removed from build and price.
From another thread I saw. People that ordered with the weather mats. They are not seeing it in their build sheet that they are just now seeing. Along with when you try to build a jeep online. It is not an option anymore. So everyone is just assuming jeep just cancelled that option and is not going to let floor mats hold up orders. Which makes sense.

mando9595

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I don’t think “chips” have anything to do with builds being delayed. They’re still pushing out Non XR 392s out the door left and right. Seems that it’s about 4-6 weeks from order to built on those.
Agreed on this. They started non 392 XR packages and shipped some already. There has to be something specific to the 392XR that is delaying it. Could be the rims, maybe shocks, not sure.

KJiv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 392 XR, 1996 Porsche 911
I checked with my sales rep late this afternoon and am still in D. He said if something doesn’t change by Monday that he’s going to have his GM reach out to their rep.

WOwen

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WB Hellcat, 2016 Wrangler, 2021 392 Wrangler
Okay. Now I'm coming from selling my 18 WB HC M6 for this 392. Let me tell you to my surprise she was worth every fricken penny! The acceleration is flawless and because she's lifted man you get thrown back on that seat! Be patient because once you're in her all will be forgotten!
Sponsored