First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Well Sh*t... Time to go party and forget about this 392 for a week. Still hoping for better news upon my return.
Sponsored

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Last question before I take off for vacation. Does anyone who took delivery of Hydro Blue 392 also have the following add-ons?

1. Integrated Off Road Camera
  2. Sky One Touch
  3. Trail Rail Management System
  4. Trailer Tow Package

Heelssuck

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JL Rubicon 392, 16 JK Rubicon, 18 Tesla S
Occupation
CIO
Can anyone confirm if this status is D or D1? I leave for Vegas today and will be gone for 5 days. Praying I get a different response once I get back!

"The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build."

Edit: Sorry a little goole search may have confirmed it is in D1 status. For those who were in D1. What was the duration of time it was in D1 on average until it hit E, framing?

1624542522213.png
Yes this is just D status. When I talked to one of the folks on Jeep Chat they told me the actual code so I didn't have to guess. I have better response when I call than through chat most of the time.

Kapoosh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer emailed this morning and said my Jeep is in transit to the shipping yard in KC. Probably still another couple weeks but still exciting news!

Still no window sticker though.

Vin: 761493

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
Placed my order today on a Sting Gray with sky one touch, off road camera, trailer management, trailer tow, tailgate reinforcement, and a few other goodies. Von=49825575. Now the waiting begins. If I receive before christmas, I will be happy :rock:

Sponsored

JeepLeap

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
My dealer emailed this morning and said my Jeep is in transit to the shipping yard in KC. Probably still another couple weeks but still exciting news!

When did you place it?

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Does anyone know of available allocations at MSRP or less? Assuming ship has sailed but a friend is looking for one and doesn't want to pay over.

'22 is unknown at this point, but it would be nice to see 392 + Recon package with some more cool color options.

Wsanto

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW alpine B7
735468 is ready for shipment per Jeep Chat yesterday. I’ll check with dealer in the morning. Was in paint a few days ago per dealer. Interesting it came up on your check for the Buildsheet today.
Dealer confirmed my 392 is in shipment stage. Coming from Toledo, OH to Roanoke, VA. No ETA but he expects it here next week.
735468 is ready for shipment per Jeep Chat yesterday. I’ll check with dealer in the morning. Was in paint a few days ago per dealer. Interesting it came up on your check for the Buildsheet today.
Confirmed with dealer that my 392 is fully built and passed inspection and is in shipping stage. Will be shipped through Toledo OH to Roanoke, VA. No ETA but should be less than 10 days and probably sometime next week.

1/5 ordered without allocation
4/12 D-status with VIN assigned …735468
4/21 downgraded to BX
@5/15 back to D-status
6/5 D1 with est ship 6/21
6/21 in paint with F-status
6/23 Ready for shipping (per Jeep Chat)

those are the dates I was given status updates from dealer.. Status may have changed earlier than I found out

Sponsored

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
Dealer confirmed my 392 is in shipment stage. Coming from Toledo, OH to Roanoke, VA. No ETA but he expects it here next week.

Confirmed with dealer that my 392 is fully built and passed inspection and is in shipping stage. Will be shipped through Toledo OH to Roanoke, VA. No ETA but should be less than 10 days and probably sometime next week.

1/5 ordered without allocation
4/12 D-status with VIN assigned …735468
4/21 downgraded to BX
@5/15 back to D-status
6/5 D1 with est ship 6/21
6/21 in paint with F-status
6/23 Ready for shipping (per Jeep Chat)

those are the dates I was given status updates from dealer.. Status may have changed earlier than I found out
Congrats! I am originally from Covington and have many relatives that live in the Roanoke/Salem area. I would think the transit time from Toledo to Roanoke would be quick. Fingers crossed.

Wsanto

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW alpine B7

How do you search for window sticker?

Wsanto

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW alpine B7
Congrats! I am originally from Covington and have many relatives that live in the Roanoke/Salem area. I would think the transit time from Toledo to Roanoke would be quick. Fingers crossed.
My wife is from Covington as well (last name was Whitehead)