Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
Can you point mine out too. HaHa
2772B2B9-DC85-447C-85BB-39DDFE8E1AB3.jpeg

That granite Crystal one, Bottom row, 2nd in from the right ;)
For what it’s worth it seems they are piling all the 392s up in storage and will be shipping out at the same general time (first week in March) for a national media roll out.

cmtaylo3

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 yugo
634189 dual doors gate reinforcement block heater tow granite camera JB status

wildallways

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Track Hawk
2772B2B9-DC85-447C-85BB-39DDFE8E1AB3.jpeg

That granite Crystal one, Bottom row, 2nd in from the right ;)
For what it’s worth it seems they are piling all the 392s up in storage and will be shipping out at the same general time (first week in March) for a national media roll out.
That blank spot near yours is where mine will go, if they ever build it!!!!

JDM23

First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram
Hey guys. I’m a new member but I’ve been watching and reading for a while.
I ordered my 392 on 11/23/20.. I’ve had my VIN for almost a month now.. sitting in status D as well.. reached out to jeep chat but text and by phone and they have been no help.. the same answer.. we expect production to begin in Q1.. or contact your dealer.. it’s beyond frustrating. But I’m happy to see that some builds are progressing. Does anyone have a hydro blue in a build status beyond D?? Also thank you to everyone on here for all the info!! It’s been great so far!

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
I ordered my 392 on 11/23/20.. I’ve had my VIN for almost a month now.. sitting in status D as well.. reached out to jeep chat but text and by phone and they have been no help.. the same answer.. we expect production to begin in Q1.. or contact your dealer.. it’s beyond frustrating. But I’m happy to see that some builds are progressing. Does anyone have a hydro blue in a build status beyond D?? Also thank you to everyone on here for all the info!! It’s been great so far!
Unfortunately Jeep Chat does not have any build status information on any orders until vehicle goes into actual production. You can be in D1 status right now and not even know it unless your sales person or dealer manager logs into CPOS system and checks status. After 1 month Jeep Care still does not have build status or estimated ship date that my dealer has. I am lucky enough that my salesperson texts me once a week with status. This is how it looks in the dealer system which Jeep Chat does not have access to.

@REBEL JT please feel free to update your status list with these.

0149F3D2-3545-49A6-8E52-E04443AC5EC2.jpeg

Last edited:

TCS1666

First Name
Ted
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GMC Sierra Denali - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 (ordered) - 2017 GMC Acadia Denali (sold)
Mine is Hydro Blue and in D1 status with an est. ship date of 3/4.

JDM23

First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram
Mine is Hydro Blue and in D1 status with an est. ship date of 3/4.
That’s good news I suppose. I was worried the hydro blues would be held up for late availability. I wish there was more progress though!

OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grand Cherokee, 2019 jlur, 2004 Rubicon Crawler
whats the last 6 of your vin?

Advertisement

Winjet

Advertisement