Sponsored

CpT Papa

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RUBICON 392
735323 - I am showing that your Jeep Wrangler 392 is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they are available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.

So nothing has even started it appears. Oh well, Jeep Chat said 7-9 weeks from today. The allocation order I was so kindly given was placed on 11-30-2020.

Any thoughts from people have received theirs already?
Your in D status, next step would be D1 scheduled with an shipping eta. Still would be just bits in a server until you get to the build codes. Doesn't make sense that November orders are not at least at D1. My 4/9 order is at D1.
Sponsored

DellCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
Your in D status, next step would be D1 scheduled with an shipping eta. Still would be just bits in a server until you get to the build codes. Doesn't make sense that November orders are not at least at D1. My 4/9 order is at D1.
My 23NOV20 order has been in D1 for 1 full week now - without reverting backwards but without moving forwards.... oh the joy.

S3ndMe392

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL, 2019 Jeep JL, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
736009 (this one is my wife's, on list under Angel) - now in G status. Spoke with dealership this morning, he said that they were told that any order that's not marked as a "sold order", for any wrangler, has been put on hold/cancelled by Jeep. They supposedly are trying to get caught up on all the outstanding customer orders. Take that for what it's worth. Good luck everyone.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Yeah I mean I have only been waiting a few days myself, but the order was definitely placed in November. I wonder if it could be the Sky One Touch?

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
736009 (this one is my wife's, on list under Angel) - now in G status. Spoke with dealership this morning, he said that they were told that any order that's not marked as a "sold order", for any wrangler, has been put on hold/cancelled by Jeep. They supposedly are trying to get caught up on all the outstanding customer orders. Take that for what it's worth. Good luck everyone.
That's good to hear if it is true, but I take what dealers say with a grain of salt. My order definitely says sold. If this were true does that mean dealer orders for new vehicles to sell on the lot are being pushed back?

Sponsored

S3ndMe392

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL, 2019 Jeep JL, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
That's good to hear if it is true, but I take what dealers say with a grain of salt. My order definitely says sold. If this were true does that mean dealer orders for new vehicles to sell on the lot are being pushed back?
Again, take it for what it's worth, he said any wranglers that they had ordered for dealer stock were put on hold. He said they were told they are only filling customer orders right now. That would help catch up, I would hope, but I don't really take what they say as definite either.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
Again, take it for what it's worth, he said any wranglers that they had ordered for dealer stock were put on hold. He said they were told they are only filling customer orders right now. That would help catch up, I would hope, but I don't really take what they say as definite either.
Trust me I want to believe it but who knows. If it’s true I’ll get my car sooner if it’s not it will be their timeframe I was already imagining it to be.

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
735323 - I am showing that your Jeep Wrangler 392 is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they are available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.

So nothing has even started it appears. Oh well, Jeep Chat said 7-9 weeks from today. The allocation order I was so kindly given was placed on 11-30-2020.

Any thoughts from people have received theirs already?
Mine went immediately to D stage with a VIN and has sat there for a couple of weeks. Based on what I read in the rest of this thread - delivery could be any time from August to December or March - buckle up ;)

Jeep chat was telling you 7-9 weeks for delivery from now - that's interesting as I didn't think they'd tell you that until you hit D1 when it's scheduled and there is a shipping date ETA

patiently waiting, but not complaining when I see the others on here

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
Mine went immediately to D stage with a VIN and has sat there for a couple of weeks. Based on what I read in the rest of this thread - delivery could be any time from August to December or March - buckle up ;)

Jeep chat was telling you 7-9 weeks for delivery from now - that's interesting as I didn't think they'd tell you that until you hit D1 when it's scheduled and there is a shipping date ETA

patiently waiting, but not complaining when I see the others on here
Well he said on average, within the last week they are looking at 7 to 9 weeks from the time of ordering it. He said since mine is about to go into production you could assume from today it would probably be within 7-9 weeks.

I’m hoping since the order was placed in November 2020 that I get a D1 status by next Friday which will make me happy.

When did you place your order?

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Well he said on average, within the last week they are looking at 7 to 9 weeks from the time of ordering it. He said since mine is about to go into production you could assume from today it would probably be within 7-9 weeks.

I’m hoping since the order was placed in November 2020 that I get a D1 status by next Friday which will make me happy.

I don't think anyone knows what it triggers from - original order date (mine was Feb), sold order date (mine was a couple of weeks ago) etc. I'm not going to hold my breath though from what i read. hopeful though - yes!

Sponsored

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
I don't think anyone knows what it triggers from - original order date (mine was Feb), sold order date (mine was a couple of weeks ago) etc. I'm not going to hold my breath though from what i read. hopeful though - yes!
Yeah same here. Plus I have the wife’s jeep if I want to do anything on the weekend. Plus she’s a teacher and she’s done for the summer so I can take it to work all summer if I need it. But most the time I’m just walking to work riding my bike ride in my electric skateboard which has been nice. I think I’ll check with Jeep chat once a week just to see that there’s no issues but other than that I’ll just be patient.

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler

el_guapo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Viper, JLU 392
Yes on 89th. Yeah I am not sure. I have the paper work from June 9th with everything on it including where it's shipping too and the forum members name it is shipping to with my name now added. Not sure if that matters or not?
is your's the granite crystal?

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR

there is apparently no predictable rhyme or reason to the order and timing of builds outside Jeep.

i have two on order, a red one and a white one.

My red one was a dealer allocated order ordered on 11/21/2020. Went to D1 ~4/25 with a ship date of 5/22. On ~5/21 it went backwards to D and has been there since.

My white one was a non-allocated order placed on 4/6. It went to D on 5/17, to C on 5/20 and back to D on 5/21. Been there ever since. By the 7-9 week math - my white should’ve arrived this week. Just saying. 😀😳

then there are those that ordered in April and already have it sitting in their driveway. 😉

point being - it’s all over the place.