Oculus

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4 APR tuned monster
Foreword;

I'm in the process of ordering a willy's ecodiesel from the factory after backing off a used rubicon purchase.... I'm basically going throw everything out anyway axelwise in a year so why waste all the money on a rubicon parts that I might or might not be able to sell?? The diesel was the selling point for me.

The transformation build for the willy's will run me total 65K or better including the jeep which over time isn't so bad. The rubicon was easily going to push this project to 84K or better. The Rubicon fully loaded was 64K

So off I go. I hopped on this fourm last week and started reading. I contacted thee of the local dealers here in NV and call one in houston tx.

Here's the build: https://www.jeep.com/bmo.wrangler.2...1F,TTP,WJP,A7,UAA,HT1,CS3,XC3,CLP,CK5,ADH,26K. @ $43,980

Nothing overly special........

Everyone got told the same things....

I don't play the MSRP game.

All I want to talk about is invoice, discounts, and fees out the door..

I have the money in hand.

The TX guy immediately give me a quote for the build @ $42.050

Bill Luke - Las Vegas - $53k and change. I had to write back and ask if I sent then the wrong spec. I didn't.... they did add in the tech package... for $1450 and change but I'm not sure how they arrive at their pricing?

Prestige - got sick of me and have not called me back yet.. We'll see what happen here....

Jim marsh (marianna - recommenced on this forum - 2018 post) will do 5% below invoice if you are treadlightly, FCA, or do financing with. them... I'm waiting on their quote

thank you for all those that went before me down this crappy crappy road...... It's truly apparent that if you want a good deal you have to cast your net far and wide....and you need good information....
Sponsored

DaK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392 XR
Try Rick Stewart at Chapman, Hendersen. Internet sales... He also heads up Desert Wranglers which is sponsored by Chatman. Being in the SW, you will pay full price for just about any Wrangler. If you want deals you have to search other cities and work that angle.

KarlN

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited 4XE
Occupation
Retired
Try Rick Stewart at Chapman, Hendersen. Internet sales... He also heads up Desert Wranglers which is sponsored by Chatman. Being in the SW, you will pay full price for just about any Wrangler. If you want deals you have to search other cities and work that angle.
I know that Steve Christian, the sale manager at Carson dodge Chrysler Jeep (Carson City NV)has a 4xE ready to go as soon as it shows in Final build stage now. It's Crystal Granite. Let him know Karl told you about it and he gave me a great price on mine! The one I ordered is only a couple weeks behind it.
Sponsored