2021 Jeep JLR problems in first few days

Mitbackwards

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Sorry to hear about your issues. Wish you the best. Here's a picture on my white tailgate for reference. Not nearly as bad

IMG_4681.jpeg
Sponsored

Gmoneyrain

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Any new updates on the issue? I have a 2021 JLU Sport with a very similar if not the same noise

BobW

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 6sp MT; 2019 GC; 2021 Lego JLR
Clubs

Well I was told my Jeep cares case manager was to call me back the next day on 1/11/21, I called them back 1/12,then 1/13 and finally today and have yet to be contacted by my case manager. I pm’d jeepcares here through the forum like they asked earlier in the thread and have yet to receive a reply back.

dealership told me to contactJeep cares in regards to the tail gate. For the noise they said they wont be able to tell were it’s coming from until it gets worse. So to keep driving the vehicle and that it’s most likely fine. This is my fourth Wrangler and the first vehicle I was I fortunate enough to buy brand new in my life, and as much as I love the Jeep the customer service ain’t too good.
Jeep Cares must be hit & miss. Their followup was pretty aggressive with me, calling and emailing even after I emailed saying the dealer solved the problem. (Auto starts/stop failed, dealer finally rerplaced main battery; it just took them a couple iterations, excessively long).
Sponsored