Sponsored

2021 Granite Crystal Metallic JLUR Build.

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
So finally after trying to get this thing to drive decently straight, with little to no vibrations or issues for months, I can say it is a joy to drive!

14oz of beads in each KM3, 32PSI, Hub Centric rings, Metalcloak steering, Dynatrac HD Ball Joints, etc. Honestly the hub centric rings made an insane difference. If you have aftermarket wheels they're definitely worth looking into if you're having vibration issues.
Awesome. I get my new Teraflex BJ installed Jeep tomorrow. Excited.
Sponsored

OP
OP
chadk77

chadk77

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2021 JLURubicon
Build Thread
Link
Almost learned an expensive lesson this past week. Went wheeling and the reservoir hose on the Fox 2.5s got pinched between the sway bar and the frame. Peeled the rubber off down to the metal braid on the passenger side shock but did not puncture the hose. Thought I had them out of the way but obviously did not have them tucked back good enough. Got some silicon tape and heat tape, wrapped them up really good and zip tied them on top of the frame as far back as I can get them. Also bought a set of quick disconnects so I'm not relying on the electronic sway bar disconnect when doing any hard wheeling. I was sick when I saw it but thankfully they'll be fine.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Granite Crystal Metallic JLUR Build. 1691596833858

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Almost learned an expensive lesson this past week. Went wheeling and the reservoir hose on the Fox 2.5s got pinched between the sway bar and the frame. Peeled the rubber off down to the metal braid on the passenger side shock but did not puncture the hose. Thought I had them out of the way but obviously did not have them tucked back good enough. Got some silicon tape and heat tape, wrapped them up really good and zip tied them on top of the frame as far back as I can get them. Also bought a set of quick disconnects so I'm not relying on the electronic sway bar disconnect when doing any hard wheeling. I was sick when I saw it but thankfully they'll be fine.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Granite Crystal Metallic JLUR Build. 1691596833858
Dodged a bullet there…….it helps if you rotate the resi towards the frame, and I also wrapped mine with Tesa tape in the areas that might still make contact, but so far so good….
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Granite Crystal Metallic JLUR Build. 688EE1B3-0CB0-4D70-B711-24528407CCF7

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Dodged a bullet there…….it helps if you rotate the resi towards the frame, and I also wrapped mine with Tesa tape in the areas that might still make contact, but so far so good….
688EE1B3-0CB0-4D70-B711-24528407CCF7.jpeg
Thought for sure you would suggest swapping out sway links with RK no limit links for a little more room ;)

JL Eco Diesel

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon - 3.0 Turbo Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Great looking Jeep!
Sponsored