• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: North Carolina 2021 Granite Crystal Half doors. 4500$

Reactor111

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Bought some half doors from a guy that only used them a very short time. Excellent condition/like new. I have a new red 392 arriving in a month or so, and I was going to paint these red. Some part of me hates to paint perfectly good doors that would paint match their Jeep. So if they do not sell i will be painting them red. They were ordered with a 392, so they have all the bells and whistles in them. Soft windows are in the bag . Includes a JK window storage bag for the windows. No boxes, so shipping is out of the question. Willing to meet within an hour or so from Charlotte, but a down payment would have to be made before meeting. Im located near Charlotte,NC. Private message for any questions or special pictures you need. Thanks

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Granite Crystal Half doors.  4500$ 080402F6-9968-4161-A88E-5DFEBAD0C52C

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Granite Crystal Half doors.  4500$ 0AC67EC9-BA37-4958-88A6-482E8C023A53
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jarmistead82

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I know this was marked sold awhile back, but I just had to post something after finally being able to meet up and pick up the doors.

I wanted this to be out there in case Garry sells anything else.

Super stand up guy and an absolute pleasure dealing with. Very professional and painless and just a super nice guy.

Thanks again Garry! It was nice meeting and chatting with you and your wife!

Jason

OP
OP
Reactor111

Reactor111

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Thanks, and hope you had a little less windy and cooler ride home! Thank you again. Take care.
Sponsored