2021 Dark Saddle / Tan leather Interior

PaulElmhurst

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping for Rubicon
I just took delivery of my 2021 Rubicon Sting Gray with Dark Saddle interior. When I was trying to find that color combination I had the hardest time seeing it. I thought I would share a video link in case anyone is considering it. I think it turned out GREAT and love it.

Sponsored

Mrclean11

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
I just took delivery of my 2021 Rubicon Sting Gray with Dark Saddle interior. When I was trying to find that color combination I had the hardest time seeing it. I thought I would share a video link in case anyone is considering it. I think it turned out GREAT and love it.

Congrats sweet ride

OP
OP
PaulElmhurst

PaulElmhurst

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping for Rubicon
Sorry...my first JL so I'm not the person to ask.

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon

THANK YOU!!!

Sponsored

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
I like it. My wife has it in her sarge, pretty cool looking and does not mark as easy as thought. I need to heat gun it in the summer and see if it's actually cooler than my black leather.

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys

Contemplating this same color combo. Goes perfectly with sting gray in my opinion. Looks great from from the outside of the car looking in too.

JLUCQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
Damn I love it. I would've preferred this interior but it wasn't a must for me and like you said impossible to find. I ended up with cloth and I'm happy with it.

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase

Thousands thank you's for putting this up.. my jeep is getting bought back.. and I am going to re-order.. sting gray again.. but last time i really wanted the saddle brown and no red.. but chicked out because i could not get good photo's or videos, and no one here stocked them.. you just convinced me to go for it

RoxyBoxer

First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler

I love the Ocean Blue Metallic but this Sting Gray is becoming a favorite. I have the Billet silver now and was afraid that they were too close, but actually they aren’t. I love the saddle color seats as well and feel the way you do about the red dash. Now I’m trying to decide about the Rubicon or just the Sahara! Ugh!

Sponsored

PriceForFlight

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon

Ha, this is the YouTube video that convinced me to order a Sting Gray Rubicon with Saddle Leather. I think it's the only video on youtube showing off this combo. I've never even seen it in real life, just ordered it based on your video.

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
I love the Ocean Blue Metallic but this Sting Gray is becoming a favorite. I have the Billet silver now and was afraid that they were too close, but actually they aren’t. I love the saddle color seats as well and feel the way you do about the red dash. Now I’m trying to decide about the Rubicon or just the Sahara! Ugh!
Hi Paula, if you're getting a soft top you might also consider getting it in tan also to compliment the seats.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Dark Saddle / Tan leather Interior image_2021-02-24_154916

OP
OP
PaulElmhurst

PaulElmhurst

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping for Rubicon
Thousands thank you's for putting this up.. my jeep is getting bought back.. and I am going to re-order.. sting gray again.. but last time i really wanted the saddle brown and no red.. but chicked out because i could not get good photo's or videos, and no one here stocked them.. you just convinced me to go for it
Glad it helped. I had the same problem finding photos/videos of saddle interior and no red dash which is why I posted it.

OP
OP
PaulElmhurst

PaulElmhurst

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping for Rubicon
Ha, this is the YouTube video that convinced me to order a Sting Gray Rubicon with Saddle Leather. I think it's the only video on youtube showing off this combo. I've never even seen it in real life, just ordered it based on your video.
So glad it helped. That's why I made it....hard to pull the trigger on a big purchase like this without doing homework and seeing it. I think you'll love it...I do.
Sponsored