jdpatt12

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon 2019 Jeep Cherokee , 2015 ford mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know when the new colors for the jl and jt will be available for ordering?
I had a 2013 gecko jku and I love the color and I would love to have one again.
Sponsored

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
As of right now the list of colors I have available to me for ordering is as follows:
Wrangler: Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat, Black Clear Coat, Bright White Clear Coat, Chief Clear Coat, Firecracker Red C/C, Granite Crystal Met. Clear Coat, Hellayella Clear Coat, Sarge Green Clear Coat, Snazzberry Pearl Coat, Sting-Gray Clear Coat

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
No clue at the moment John... there's another thread where it was confirmed that Hydro blue is also coming on Nov order guide, but waiting on news for Gecko and Nacho.

BenDiem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 991.2TT; 23 EVO RWD
Occupation
US Gov’t Contractor & Gym Rat
As of right now the list of colors I have available to me for ordering is as follows:
Wrangler: Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat, Black Clear Coat, Bright White Clear Coat, Chief Clear Coat, Firecracker Red C/C, Granite Crystal Met. Clear Coat, Hellayella Clear Coat, Sarge Green Clear Coat, Snazzberry Pearl Coat, Sting-Gray Clear Coat
^^^ With no intention of hijacking the OP’s thread, and also to prevent a separate thread, do you have any idea when Sarge Green will no longer be available?
It appears you may be familiar w/Jeep sales?
I’m waiting to build by the end of the year, or early next year, at the latest...
TYIA/Cheers,
B​

Sponsored