Sponsored

2021 Chief Blue - does anyone have any real pics

fogby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE
As the title states. Likely we'll soon be ordering a 2-dr Rubicon and want something different than the normal white/grey/black that you see on 90% of other cars. I love the neon green but it's no longer offered. Would love to see real pics of chief. I'm thinking the pics on the configurator aren't very accurate.

Thanks.
Sponsored

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
As the title states. Likely we'll soon be ordering a 2-dr Rubicon and want something different than the normal white/grey/black that you see on 90% of other cars. I love the neon green but it's no longer offered. Would love to see real pics of chief. I'm thinking the pics on the configurator aren't very accurate.

Thanks.
Unless I am mistaken, which is certainly possible, Chief Blue is no longer offered as a color that can be ordered. Was last December that I understand they discontinued it. There appears to be some selection of Chief Blue 2 doors on lots last time I checked. Rumor has it that Gecko (a bright nearly neon green) is going to be offered in the factory ordering forms soon but with this forum sometimes rumors are only that.

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
Thanks and sorry for the post. I didn't realize there was a pics subforum until the mod moved my original.

chief not available to order. Next up is 100% gecko so you should be thrilled
Sponsored

Last edited: