Sponsored

2021 40” Rubicon Diesel Build

Gorilla57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito
You had a chance to bang on these yet? I like the look just wondering how solid they are vs frame mounted.
There is a few of us on the forums that have beat the hell out of the Motobilt boat-side sliders and have had ZERO problems with them. Everyone on the forums said "the body is too thin to handle the boat-side sliders and it will buckle" can eat crow as mine are SOLID after 1 full year of wheeling. I'm very happy with mine and would put them on again in a heartbeat as the clearance gain is amazing over frame mounted sliders. I couldn't run my RK long arm setup with a frame mounted slider setup as the RK rear LCA mounts are on the side of the frame.
Sponsored

OP
OP
40”JLURD

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
There is a few of us on the forums that have beat the hell out of the Motobilt boat-side sliders and have had ZERO problems with them. Everyone on the forums said "the body is too thin to handle the boat-side sliders and it will buckle" can eat crow as mine are SOLID after 1 full year of wheeling. I'm very happy with mine and would put them on again in a heartbeat as the clearance gain is amazing over frame mounted sliders. I couldn't run my RK long arm setup with a frame mounted slider setup as the RK rear LCA mounts are on the side of the frame.
Same reason I went with them.

The Evo long arm mounts were in the way of anything frame mounted and these do provide a huge amount of clearance over frame mounted as well!

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
How’s the build performing now? Get the new coilover springs dialed in?

Would you still go with the Evo kit given the setup issues you had or are you happy with its performance now?
Sponsored