2020 Wrangler Electrical Problems

Davefrmca

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler
I have a 2020 Wrangler 4cyl Turbo with 5900 miles. 4 months ago Stop/Start quit working. Took it in and they said that I had a bad seat sensor and both batteries were bad. Replaced sensor and batteries.
3 months later I had a dead battery. Wouldn't start. Took it in and said I had a bad anti-theft sensor. They said that they found loose wire connections.
Picked it up and drove one block and it stalled when I started from a stop. This happened two times.
Took it back and when I arrived at dealer car stalled and wouldn't start. Several warning lights came on. Couldn't get it out of park.
At dealer for a week and picked it up yesterday. They said that a main fuse was bad and both batteries were bad.
Now I've had 4 batteries replaced within 2000 miles.
Do I have a lemon? I don't trust it.
Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Every state is different for lemon laws. You might be close to qualifying for lemon law? Some states will lemon a car if they had 3-4 repair attempts for the same problem. Or 30 days out of service. Check the lemon law for the state you bought your Wrangler in.

OP
OP

Davefrmca

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler
Every state is different for lemon laws. You might be close to qualifying for lemon law? Some states will lemon a car if they had 3-4 attempts for the same problem. Check the lemon law for the state you bought your Wrangler in.
Ok, thanks
Sponsored