Sponsored

2020 Wrangler EcoDiesel JL to Debut at Texas State Fair on 9/26!

Chadecoen

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Waited so long for a two door Diesel Rubi, so full of disappoint. Looks like back to the drawing board of buying a jk/jl and and a driveline swap. Was so hoping to buy new
Sponsored

dsgrey

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Big Tex does go up today. He has new boots this year so hopefully they are flame retardant.

jayteal

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon; 2018 JLUR; 2004 TJ
Looking forward to seeing one since I live in Dallas but the state fair starts on the 27th....can Jeepers get in early on the 26th? What would really be nice if they let us actually test drive one like other manufactures do for their vehicles at the fair. Come on FCA!

Sponsored

Sponsored

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
When they say midsized gladiator does that mean a bigger version or is the current gladiator considered midsized?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
go ahead and post a photo I used to go to the state fair but it's too trashy bad neighborhood where it's at you have to be very careful where you park. if you park in the neighborhood so you don't want to walk to your car at that night time trust me. 10 to $20 to park 20 to get in it's not worth it. I don't care about the diesel coming out I'm very happy with my JL Rubicon right now. I had 6 powerstroke trucks and I needed them to pull my big boats and RVs so I left into the noise for a reason I had needed it. I don't need the diesel got to hear all that noise.people say they want to do so cuz it has more torque it's not going to make that much difference to spend an extra three or four thousand dollars for the diesel It's just tell me a cool thing to have just like people ride around in Ford powerstrokes and don't even pull anything most people just want the diesel cuz it's cool thing to have . You can re gear one of these. JL Rubicon and It would do just about anything you need. No reason to spend three or four thousand dollars more for the diesel just to be cool that's my opinion I'm entitled to my opinion

JLDIESEL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
I’ll be buying one because I’ve always wanted a diesel. Sold my 2012 JK for the 2020 JL.

Reactions: JAY

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
What are you hearing on how much they're going to charge extra for the diesel?
Sponsored