https://media.fcanorthamerica.com/n...308VfMwma0XFKqzBVIQ8PpSKmIctt5f6I9CCGeSr85DpoFCA US Brings Multiple Exhibits and Family Fun to the Texas Auto Show at the 2019 State Fair of Texas
September 19, 2019 , Dallas - FCA US LLC will roll into the Texas Auto Show at the 2019 State Fair of Texas this week, beginning Sept. 27, with a variety of displays and interactive experiences featuring Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge//SRT, FIAT, Jeep® and Ram brand vehicles.
- Alfa Romeo will showcase the Alfa Romeo Stelvio and Giulia, both offering world-class performance, seductive Italian style and an exhilarating driving experience
- Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid minivans offer unprecedented functionality and style for consumers
- Dodge//SRT shakes things up with the 797-horsepower 2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody
- FIAT brand display features the Fiat 124 Spider, offering the ultimate fun-to-drive Italian roadster experience
- Jeep® brand will unveil the new 2020 Jeep Wrangler EcoDiesel on Sept. 26 and will showcase the all-new 2020 Jeep Gladiator midsize truck along with the 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys edition
- Ram Truck display offers full lineup of Ram trucks, including the all-new 2019 Ram Heavy Duty, the most powerful, most capable pickup in the segment with a towing capacity of 35,100 pounds and a payload capacity of 7,680 pounds
- FCA indoor and outdoor displays will feature a number of fun experiences for fairgoers with Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Jeep and Ram vehicles
"We are bringing our best lineup yet to the State Fair of Texas, Texas Auto Show. Every year, we work to build on our past success at the fair and this year fair attendees will thoroughly enjoy our displays and interactives,” Steve Yandura, Director of the Southwest Business Center – FCA US, said. “We are especially proud to bring the newest trucks to the FCA family, the all-new Jeep Gladiator and the all-new Ram Heavy Duty.