www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Damn if I didn’t have my sport all done up I’d trade it for the willys package. That’s a sweet deal with the least amount to go wrong!

Sponsored

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
Damn if I didn’t have my sport all done up I’d trade it for the willys package. That’s a sweet deal with the least amount to go wrong!
I agree totally. I started building out my sport and when I saw this my build out is almost identical (minus the cosmetics). Had this been available I would’ve gladly paid the difference for the upgrades.

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
The Jeep website (Build your Wrangler) is finally updated with the Willys Sport. I sure hope the body painted front bumper is a mistake on the first builder pic. I'm not diggin it at all. ;)

Site.jpg
I think that’s a mistake. I’ve been on their site several times since this thread began and it’s always shown the black bumper to me.

Coletrickle

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 TJ Rubicon, 19 JLU Rubicon, 21 JT Mojave
Occupation
Build Electricity with Coal
I was going ask about the Firestones. They are noisier then the K02s?
The MT's were a little louder than the AT's but I suspected the MT's getting very loud as the miles rack up. I had some Cooper stt pros on a JKU that got horrible loud at about 30k.

Sponsored

George999

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport Willys
Vehicle Showcase
I have a Willys and i have a the standard plastic black bumper. I don't care for color match bumper and wouldn't pay for that option just to replace it.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
The willys is really cool. I like the roll up windows too. I don’t see the need for power windows in a 2 door. Power locks is a different story. It’s also too bad they didn’t use the Firestone Destination XT instead. What a terrific all terrain. Same sidewall.

Roostre

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2-dr, 1949 Willy’s, 1994 F-350
Vehicle Showcase
My wife picked up a 2020 Willys on Friday! I wasn't super stoked about it----> until I was coaxed into taking it for a drive... I gotta say that I am impressed with the power and handling. A far cry from any of my old Jeeps. (Many from 1942 all the way through '97 - never owned a JK)

One question - the window sticker says Anti-spin differential rear axle - but this sticker does not denote it as an M220 rear axle. Are we sure that all anti-spin axles are the M220 (Dana44)??
I ask because I crawled under it to Fluid Flim the undercarriage and it seems smaller than our other Jeep that has Dana 44s front and rear. Pic for attentions:
2020 Willys.jpg

JerseyMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Willys Sport, 2019 JLU Sahara
Finally a meaningful package. This is a great deal for a lot of out of the box capability. I love how the interior is stripped out to the basics. No BS , aggressive tires. Simple and effective. Best part is the price.
Yeah, a bargain for what you get. For $1500 invoice price, you get:
-HD Brakes
-LSD
-Tinted windows
-32” MTs
-upgraded shocks
Sponsored