dangads895

First Name
Angad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Hi All,

I’m close to buying a 2020 JLU Willys with manual transmission and want to make sure I’m getting a good deal. I’m at $37,990 with the following options:

Hard Top
Cold Weather Group
Technology Group
Safety Group
Convenience Group

Is this a good price? I’ve looked at the invoice pricing sheet but I’m not sure where the Willys fits into that, and wondering what others have gotten theirs for. Appreciate the help!
Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Can’t comment on invoice price but most of us feel 10–12% off msrp before TT&L and doc fees is a good deal. Make sure doc fees aren’t more than $300.

OP
OP

dangads895

First Name
Angad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Can’t comment on invoice price but most of us feel 10–12% off msrp before TT&L and doc fees is a good deal. Make sure doc fees aren’t more than $300.
Thanks Kevin, I'm right at 12% under MSRP and getting pretty close to pulling the trigger. Just overthinking the pricing right now :LOL:

JeePM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
I’m looking at a Willys that has a MSRP around $46250. They have there discounted price at a couple thousand off and then another 1k trade bonus and another regional discount. I doubt I’ll qualify for either of those as I’m not trading anything and I’m not in their region. The dealership is about 7 hours from me.
I’m not real sure how to go about making an offer. Do I just email them and offer them 12% under the Msrp price and start there?
Sorry for hijacking your thread.

OP
OP

dangads895

First Name
Angad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
I’m looking at a Willys that has a MSRP around $46250. They have there discounted price at a couple thousand off and then another 1k trade bonus and another regional discount. I doubt I’ll qualify for either of those as I’m not trading anything and I’m not in their region. The dealership is about 7 hours from me.
I’m not real sure how to go about making an offer. Do I just email them and offer them 12% under the Msrp price and start there?
Sorry for hijacking your thread.
Ya I just emailed a bunch of dealers around me asking for the price I wanted. Only a few responded to me, and I started negotiating with whoever was closest
Sponsored