Sponsored

2020 WILLYS 3.0 Diesel Order

HEX87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a jeep soon
Hello, Iw just created my account today and looking forward to being in this great forum.

I want to order a 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys 3.0 Diesel from the dealership and I just wanted to get you guys opinion on what would be a good price. The build on the website it says it would come out to 49k. How much room can I give myself to negotiate?

I have seen other color Willys diesel going for 48-49k without one any discount or incentives listed. The reason I need to order this is because of the color scheme that I want, I want Sarge green exterior and tan heritage for the seats. I went yesterday to a dealership and the manager said he couldn't get those two colors together, I don't know why the Jeep website allowed me to create that build he said. The manager said he will call their hotline to look into on how he can order one with those tan seats and sarge green. But anyway, I don't want to screw myself and fall into their trap because I want to specific with those colors, what would be a realistic price to get this jeep, I'm willing to drop $15,000 downpayment and finance the rest for 5-6 years. I have 800+ credit scored.

Thanks!.

Exterior.PNG

Packages.PNG

Interior.PNG

1596907343830.png

Willys.png
Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Do you mean you want to find a 2020 on a dealer's lot close to those specs?

OP
OP
HEX87

HEX87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a jeep soon
Do you mean you want to find a 2020 on a dealer's lot close to those specs?
I need to order this from the factory, no dealer will have a jeep with those specs.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
You can't order a 2020, orders closed 2 months ago. You can order a 2021 but don't use the Jeep.com website - that is for locating 2020s on dealer lots.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I need to order this from the factory, no dealer will have a jeep with those specs.
Then you’d be looking at a 2021. They are not taking 2020 orders anymore.

Sponsored

OP
OP
HEX87

HEX87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a jeep soon
You can't order a 2020, orders closed 2 months ago. You can order a 2021 but don't use the Jeep.com website - that is for locating 2020s on dealer lots.
What would I use to order a 2021?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

GerJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Wow really, you would think the dealership that I went would know that... thanks.
I am sure they know that. They just wanted to sell you something sitting on the lot.

that is the same color scheme I am thinking of getting although hydro blue seems to be available and might look good with the lighter color interior.

Sponsored

OP
OP
HEX87

HEX87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a jeep soon
I am sure they know that. They just wanted to sell you something sitting on the lot.

that is the same color scheme I am thinking of getting although hydro blue seems to be available and might look good with the lighter color interior.
They did try to sell me something from the lot, a sting ray willys going for 49k msrp diesel. But I was firm on what I wanted.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Wow really, you would think the dealership that I went would know that... thanks.
So the dealers you are working with don't even realize they can't order 2020's AND they want to charge you nearly sticker? Yeah, tell them to get F'd.
Sponsored