• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado 2020 White Hardtop

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
I'm looking to get rid of my hardtop as I'm picking up an Ursa Minor camper top in mid September.

The top is in great condition. It's got ~10k miles on it, so I'm sure there's an imperfection or two if you look closely, but it's pretty much in perfect condition.

Looking for $2,300 Local pick up in Denver.

A couple of deals I might consider:
1. None local pickup somewhere between Denver and Portland (by way of Idaho) between September 5th and 9th. There's a very large risk for me if we go this direction and you end up backing out once I'm started. Because of this risk, I'll ask for a nonrefundable deposit of $600. I have references here in the forum that you can use to verify my trustworthyness based upon past deals.
2. Local pick up but you give me a black textured hard top plus $400 for the white hard top.

Just throwing these options out there incase it makes the deal work better for anyone.

If you'd like to discuss, just let me know.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 White Hardtop tempImageLyGxnr

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 White Hardtop tempImagePP0Vis

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 White Hardtop tempImagejYe6NQ

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 White Hardtop tempImageeQZCxY

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 White Hardtop tempImage2YBqyc
Sponsored

Last edited:

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep JLUS, '23 2500 Duramax, 23’ RAM 1500
Occupation
Operator Maintenance Technician III
Pm sent on both of your posts

OP
OP
LooselyHeldPlans

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Still available.

Ozionjon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport
I’m in California and would take you up on your offer for a black hard top +$400

any chance we could work something out as far as a meeting point in the middle?

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep JLUS, '23 2500 Duramax, 23’ RAM 1500
Occupation
Operator Maintenance Technician III
Still available.
I thought u sold this?…
If not I responded a long time ago in regards to this post, so please consider that in regards to others messaging

Sponsored

OP
OP
LooselyHeldPlans

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
I’m in California and would take you up on your offer for a black hard top +$400

any chance we could work something out as far as a meeting point in the middle?
PMed. Just for clarity, blacktop +cash is only available for local pickup in Denver.

I thought u sold this?…
If not I responded a long time ago in regards to this post, so please consider that in regards to others messaging
I replied to your message on August 6th. Happy to continue conversations via PM.

calvinf1

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU North Edition
Damn if you were closer I would jump on this trade in a heart beat.

OP
OP
LooselyHeldPlans

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
2. Local pick up but you give me a black textured hard top plus $400 for the white hard top.
I’ve solidified some of my travel plans and purchased a soft top for the trip. Because of this, some of the conditions I’d accept have moved around and I’m now much less interested in a trade for a hard top. I’d still entertain this, but you’re going to be better off selling the black top and buying mine, as I’ve adjusted the price. To facilitate the transaction, I’m happy to store the white top for a week after purchase.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve solidified some of my travel plans and purchased a soft top for the trip. Because of this, some of the conditions I’d accept have moved around and I’m now much less interested in a trade for a hard top. I’d still entertain this, but you’re going to be better off selling the black top and buying mine, as I’ve adjusted the price. To facilitate the transaction, I’m happy to store the white top for a week after purchase.
PM sent. I'm over here in UT.
Sponsored