Foster_WV

First Name
Foster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ & JLU
What’s your 2020 Camping Plans?

Winter here and wishing it was Camping Season... picked up our first new Jeep and looking forward to hooking up the trailer!

Greenbrier River WV and Red River Gorge KY

IG @ FOSTER_WV
Sponsored

Last edited:

geem03

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
My wife and I are already scouting rough camping sites for this summer.... we take Wicked Felina out for rides and I've been talking to people about interesting trail rides in the province. So far we've found 3 spots.

This is a beaver dam site we found locally...
Screenshot_20200122-051724_Maps.jpg

This is a washed out bridge site in the forest...
Screenshot_20200122-051959_Maps.jpg

And this is a cove that will be awesome to explore!
Screenshot_20200122-052151_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20200122-052402_Maps.jpg

Can't wait roo go!
Resized_20191226_131630_4202.jpeg

Stetson

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2014 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Project Manager
We are going to take a shot at some primitive camping in the Moab once the weather warms up a little. Looking at going to Dead Horse Point in late April. This will be our 1st camping trip with the jeep and we are looking forward to it.

Stetson

paulsoncall

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
I have a 2020 JLU Sahara towing a 5x8 Hiker Trailer. I’ll be driving from CT to the Florida Keys and starting my 7 month journey to the Arctic Ocean from there. My plan is to fly fish along the entire route. Needless to say I’m beyond exciting for this trip, but a tad nervous since I’m doing it solo. Wish me luck!

Tentative route is as follows:

Florida Keys, Dauphin Island, White Sands, NM, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands, Grand Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier, Banff, Jasper, cutover to BC, the Yukon, Northwest Territories.

geem03

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
I spent some time in the Baffin islands in the artic circle.... it's beautiful up there... everyone should go to the arctic....

Sponsored

paulsoncall

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
I’ve always wanted to get up to the Baffin Islands. I’ll be further west on this trip. My ultimate destination is Tuktoyaktuk.

OC_1964

First Name
Beryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I have a 2020 JLU Sahara towing a 5x8 Hiker Trailer. I’ll be driving from CT to the Florida Keys and starting my 7 month journey to the Arctic Ocean from there. My plan is to fly fish along the entire route. Needless to say I’m beyond exciting for this trip, but a tad nervous since I’m doing it solo. Wish me luck!

Tentative route is as follows:

Florida Keys, Dauphin Island, White Sands, NM, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands, Grand Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier, Banff, Jasper, cutover to BC, the Yukon, Northwest Territories.
How did the trip go? Was going to attempt this year, although with the COVID restriction in the NWT, might be a next year event. More time to plan and research.
Sponsored