Sponsored

2020 Sport S 4 door driver seat height adjustable? Rear seat armrest?

Cure4Jen

First Name
Jen & Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS
I was able to custom a 2020 sport s for the same price as 2019 so the order was placed yesterday. However, I need seat covers & side step that works for dogs as well as humans before it arrives for my service dog.
But I can’t seem to find anywhere if the driver’s seat does or does not have a height adjustment and also if the rear seat does not have drop down armrest in the 2020. Any recommendations for a quality inexpensive dog friendly side step? Thanks!
Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I'm pretty sure the 4 door does have a fold down arm rest in the back. The driver's side is able to be height adjusted (sorry, never looked at the passenger and I own a 2 door so no help there).

As for side step for your furry friend, what exactly are you looking for? Will a nice full running side step work?

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
I was able to custom a 2020 sport s for the same price as 2019 so the order was placed yesterday. However, I need seat covers & side step that works for dogs as well as humans before it arrives for my service dog.
But I can’t seem to find anywhere if the driver’s seat does or does not have a height adjustment and also if the rear seat does not have drop down armrest in the 2020. Any recommendations for a quality inexpensive dog friendly side step? Thanks!
Pretty sure the cloth seats do not have a fold-down arm rest but the leather ones do, and the driver's seat (regardless of cloth/leather) is height adjustable.

OP
OP
Cure4Jen

Cure4Jen

First Name
Jen & Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS
Thank you both!
My Xterra has a full running side step that Kai uses like a human to load in the rear driver’s side door.
Thanks!

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Thank you both!
My Xterra has a full running side step that Kai uses like a human to load in the rear driver’s side door.
Thanks!
You can order one from your dealer and have them install it before you even take possession. That way, Kai will be all set when you pick up your new Jeep:like: And welcome to the family:rock: What did you order? O and of course when it arrives you must post pics:handsinair:

Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
OP
OP
Cure4Jen

Cure4Jen