• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia 2020 Rubicon Wheels and/ or Falken Wildpeak 285/70R17 tires

OP
OP
brain

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
Vehicle Showcase
This all sounds great. I will be alone. I may bring the dog, but that'll be a gameday decision. I should be able to get all that in the Jeep.
If we had sensors I could build them for you. It might be tight but it should all work.

Hard top or soft top?
Sponsored

OP
OP
brain

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Copy. That gives us a few options. In a pinch, we can bungee one or two tires to the roof. So, with your rear seat down I think you will be fine.

Does your dog sit in the passenger seat? If not, we need to make sure the wheels don't slide around and injure him if he is in the back.

We are dog people as well.

InsulinMan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like I'll probably need to leave him behind. Big German Shepherd. I'll bring some ratchet straps and bungee cords in case.

OP
OP
brain

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
We lost our Rhodesian Ridgeback about seven months ago. I have been thinking about a new buddy. Not sure if I go rescue or breeder. We have had a number of labs and then the Ridgeback. But a German Sheperd is moving towards the top of the list.

rowdy being rather intense.JPG

Sponsored

InsulinMan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
They're incredible dogs. We rescued him, but I'm not sure I'd do another Shepherd rescue. We got him as a one-year-old and 4 years later, we still deal with small issues and aggression towards dogs and we've trained a lot.

20200411_155122.jpg

OP
OP
brain

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Copy all that. Very good to know. He's lucky to have such a loving family.

OP
OP
brain

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
By the way... My mobile number is, 404-451-4799. It might be easier to keep things rolling by text and call.
Sponsored