Sponsored

2020 Rubicon W/ Factory Steel Bumper. Any new technology to ease the process?

Clubmud

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited 3.6l. 2004 Dodge Quad 2500 Laramie 5.9l Cummins
I have a 2020 JL Rubicon which already has the factory steel bumper, a Maximus 3 Winch Plate, Maximus 3 Stinger Bar and a Smittybilt winch installed. I did not mount the loop attachments during the winch installation. Everything I have read from the older posts here state there's no way to mount any of the tow bar base plates to my bumper unless I opt to weld something on or cut on my existing winch plate which I do not want to do.
Does anyone have any insight on how I can accomplish getting tow bar mounting points installed with the above setup? Maybe something new has come along since last year?
Thanks View attachment 373357
Sponsored

9mmkungfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
I have a 2020 JL Rubicon which already has the factory steel bumper, a Maximus 3 Winch Plate, Maximus 3 Stinger Bar and a Smittybilt winch installed. I did not mount the loop attachments during the winch installation. Everything I have read from the older posts here state there's no way to mount any of the tow bar base plates to my bumper unless I opt to weld something on or cut on my existing winch plate which I do not want to do.
Does anyone have any insight on how I can accomplish getting tow bar mounting points installed with the above setup? Maybe something new has come along since last year?
Thanks View attachment 373357
Maximus-3 tow loops, if you don't mind notching the lower front skid.

OP
OP
Clubmud

Clubmud

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited 3.6l. 2004 Dodge Quad 2500 Laramie 5.9l Cummins
Maximus-3 tow loops, if you don't mind notching the lower front skid.
Indeed,
They just arrived from Rubitrux today. I'll be installing them tomorrow or Sunday.
Thank you for the reply.
Sponsored