First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GME Mojito!
Occupation
Semi retired
Well I’m happy that I bought my Wrangler earlier this year and didn’t wait for the Defender.

HotSpringsJL

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL base sport
To me it is instantly recognizable as a Land Rover, looks to me like they did a good job on it. In the setup that is pictured it's not going to challenge the Jeep when it comes to rock crawling capabilities, but it looks like it has held true to Land Rover's roots.
I agree that it looks like a Land Rover. I am just disappointed that it doesn’t look like a defender. Just my opinion. I should be thankful. It probably saves me a lot of money.

Sponsored

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
There is a pretty extensive write up on outdoorx4. Pictures specs etc. fording depth 35 inches approach breakover and depart angles. 38 28 40. Prices from. 49 k for the standard to 80 for the x. Several different packages iinclude explorer adventure country and urban all with kinda cool ideas like side mounted gear pods roof racks ladders. Pressurized water rear mounted tire max size looks to be 32 center and rear limited slips? They did not call them lockers so not sure what that really means. Also available factory wraps tp protect the paint and tons more. I think the way I read it to get leather you are starting at. 62. I could easily see the hse trim level hitting 90k out the door. Still it looks to be an impressive vehicle. They tested at Moab hell’s revenge steel bender and one other. But not on the Rubicon. Also lots of exposed interior metal tow package goes over 8000 on the 110. Considering where I was with my Jeep today. I’ll keep the jeep.