• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia 2020 JLUR Wheels and Tires w/TPMS Sensors, central VA

ddeaver

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
For Sale - 2020 Rubicon Takeoffs, approximately 5800 miles, with TPMS sensors. Asking $1000, cash only, local pickup only, preferably at CCPD Safe Exchange zone or other public place. I am located in Midlothian.

As shown in the pictures, these are BF Goodrich KO2 T/A 33" 285/70R17. I purchased these from another forum member with 2400 miles on his 2020 Rubicon. I've had them on my Sahara for 3400 miles. I have driven predominantly on-road, driving short (3 - 10 miles) distances only, except for a week on the beach in the Outer Banks. Jeep has 5K miles on it after a year, for reference. I'm trading the Sahara in and the dealer prefers the original wheels and tires so I've removed these for resale. With standard ruler I measured approximately 11/32 of tread depth remaining. Four wheels have the center cap, the current spare does not. Note these are currently mounted with raised white letters _out_.

tire1.jpg

tire2.jpg

tire3.jpg

tire4.jpg

tire5.jpg

tireall.jpg

tirenickel.jpg
Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Any interest in shipping? If so I’m interested. Or meeting? I’m about 390 miles south of you in Northeast Tennessee.

jeme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
For Sale - 2020 Rubicon Takeoffs, approximately 5800 miles, with TPMS sensors. Asking $1000, cash only, local pickup only, preferably at CCPD Safe Exchange zone or other public place. I am located in Midlothian.

As shown in the pictures, these are BF Goodrich KO2 T/A 33" 285/70R17. I purchased these from another forum member with 2400 miles on his 2020 Rubicon. I've had them on my Sahara for 3400 miles. I have driven predominantly on-road, driving short (3 - 10 miles) distances only, except for a week on the beach in the Outer Banks. Jeep has 5K miles on it after a year, for reference. I'm trading the Sahara in and the dealer prefers the original wheels and tires so I've removed these for resale. With standard ruler I measured approximately 11/32 of tread depth remaining. Four wheels have the center cap, the current spare does not. Note these are currently mounted with raised white letters _out_.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLUR Wheels and Tires w/TPMS Sensors, central VA tirenickel

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLUR Wheels and Tires w/TPMS Sensors, central VA tirenickel

Can you post a pic of these on your Sarah’s? Thanks.

OP
OP
ddeaver

ddeaver

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Any interest in shipping? If so I’m interested. Or meeting? I’m about 390 miles south of you in Northeast Tennessee.
I have a local guy that is interested and will let me know by Friday. I'll see how that shakes out and let you know afterward. Thanks for the interest.

Sponsored

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLU Freedom, 2020 Punk'n JL Sport S
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband
Also interested

BreakersRoar

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Let me know if you need the Sahara wheels. I am about to post mine. I’m in NOVA.

OP
OP
ddeaver

ddeaver

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Thanks to all who asked about the wheels and tires. They are now sold / picked up
Sponsored