• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado 2020 JLUR Sting Grey Rubicon Eco Diesel 16000 miles

JusMoney

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
The Jeep has been very lightly wheeled. Only took 2-3 trips in it. The vehicle is in great condition.

MSRP was $59,495 when I purchased it. Nicely loaded:
3.0L Eco Diesel Engine
Leather seats
Cold Weather group
Trailer-Tow and Heavy-Duty electrical group
LED lighting
8.4 Inch radio and premium audio group
3 piece hardtop

Have done a decent amount of mods to the vehicle.

Mopar 2” Lift
Teraflex nomad wheels
37” K02 BF Goodrich
Rhino Rack Back bone
Rhino Rack pioneer platform
Maximus 3 sport tire carrier
Warn 10s winch
MP Concepts Forged Aluminum Front Bumper
Tazer mini JL
Front Camera
ARB dual air compressor
AAL compressor remote bracket
AEV rear bumper
LP6 pro x2
Weather tech floor mats (including cargo area)
67 designs dash mount
Full front hood clear bra
Full back fender clear bra
50% front fender clear bra
Goose Gear rear tailgate table
Hothead roof liners (including sound deadening)
Maximus XM antenna relocation bracket
Rear taillights have been replaced with some smoked sequential ones off Amazon.

There's some other smaller stuff but I think that covers the majority of the big stuff.

I would like to sell the jeep as is. Not interested in parting it out. Happy to send more pics for serious buyers.

Asking $70k.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLUR Sting Grey Rubicon Eco Diesel 16000 miles Jeep3
Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLUR Sting Grey Rubicon Eco Diesel 16000 miles Jeep2
Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLUR Sting Grey Rubicon Eco Diesel 16000 miles Jeep1

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLUR Sting Grey Rubicon Eco Diesel 16000 miles Jeep2

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLUR Sting Grey Rubicon Eco Diesel 16000 miles Jeep1
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

JusMoney

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I have edited/updated my original ad. My wife blew out her knee a week ago and we are going to have surgery outside of our provider because we don't agree with what the kaiser doc wants to do. So looking to sell this is for some funds as it is a third vehicle and more of my "toy" at the moment.

Asking 70k fully loaded. Jeep still in great condition, nothing has changed other than a few more miles as I have been driving it. KBB has the private party price, on the low end, at $58,143.00.

I'm going to look at parting some of it out and selling it back to the stealership if I can't sell privately. But won't be doing major things like bumpers, wheels/tires.

Let me know if you are interested!
Sponsored