• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington 2020 JLU Willys lease transfer

sombutsi

First Name
Nuttapong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler Willy
2020 JLU Willys S. I got this Jeep for a pretty decent deal in Feb before Covid came but I am debating switching to JT to allow for more towing.

2020 JLU Willys S Edition

36 months lease started in February 2020 JL 4-door, 8-speed automatic, 3725 miles as of 01/2021. 10k per year (26000 miles for 24 months)

2.0T engine, Technology package, Convenience Package, Tow package, premium twill softtop

Extra: Barricade Front bumper, Teraflex leveling kit, front heated seat (not cold weather package, so no heated steering wheel).

Lease terms: Monthly payments of $344 + taxes depend on where you are, US Bank lease, 24 months left with 10,000 miles per year. Buyer pays transfer fee + background check, with US Bank.

Note: The lease come with Hardtop but I trade it for premium soft top. Transferee will either need to get a hard top at lease return or buy the Jeep at the end.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLU Willys lease transfer Front

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLU Willys lease transfer Rear
Sponsored

Last edited:

MallBrawler

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JKR, '21 JLUR, '21 Tesla MYP, '22 4XE ordered
Occupation
Jeep Caretaker
I just got out of a '19 JLUSS lease and it *might* be worth it to see what dealers are offering to buy it out. In my situation the total of all payments over 14 months was literally $3000 and i put 20k miles on the car that had a MSRP of $40k new. (Carvana, Carmax, Vroom, Shift) to name a few.