Washington 2020 JLU Willys lease transfer

sombutsi

First Name
Nuttapong
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler Willy
2020 JLU Willys S. I got this Jeep for a pretty decent deal in Feb before Covid came but I am debating switching to JT to allow for more towing. I am not in a need to get our by any mean and enjoy the JLU but if someone is looking and it is the right deal, I am open to lease transfer

2020 JLU Willys S Edition

February 2020 JL 4-door, 8-speed automatic, 2500 miles as of 9/20/2020

2.0T engine, Technology package, Convenience Package, Tow package, premium twill softtop

Extra: Barricade Front bumper, Teraflex leveling kit, front heated seat (not cold weather package, so no heated steering wheel).

Lease terms: Monthly payments of $344 + taxes depend on where you are, US Bank lease, 29 months left with 10,000 miles per year. Buyer pays transfer fee + background check, with US Bank and $1900 to me (I paid 3000 at the time of lease to bring down payment).

Note: The lease come with Hardtop but I trade it for premium soft top. Transferee will either need to get a hard top at lease return or buy the Jeep at the end.

Front.jpg

Rear.jpg

MallBrawler

First Name
Pete
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JKR, '19 JLUS, 19 JLUSS, Model S100D
Occupation
Jeep Caretaker
I just got out of a '19 JLUSS lease and it *might* be worth it to see what dealers are offering to buy it out. In my situation the total of all payments over 14 months was literally $3000 and i put 20k miles on the car that had a MSRP of $40k new. (Carvana, Carmax, Vroom, Shift) to name a few.

Advertisement

Next Venture Motorsports

Advertisement