• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia 2020 JLU Sahara Granite Crystal Metallic FULLY-LOADED, MANUAL transmission! 12k miles. Only $39,999!

TCNO JP

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 6MT
Occupation
I.T.
Hey folks -
It's getting harder and harder to find a modern manual trans vehicle with all the bells and whistles, but I was able to find a dream car (a manual transmission Audi A4 quattro), so looking to sell my fully-loaded manual transmission '20 Wrangler JLU Sahara.

The VIN: 1C4HJXEG0LW210467
The Window Sticker: https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4HJXEG0LW210467

Things I've added since purchase:
+ OEM all-weather floor mats
+ Husky Cargo liner
+ Lange Original Coyote Side Mirrors (for when you remove the doors)
+ Trailer Hitch extender (so hitch-based bike racks clear the spare tire)
+ Original Stubby Antenna

Additional Notes:
- The previous owner had some small scratches on the rear driver's side, but touch-up painted it. They're barely noticeable (see pics below).
- I swapped out the hardtop for a softtop. So it does have the wiring, switches, and hardware if you want to purchase and re-install a hardtop. The softtop I purchased from a fellow member here had teeny pinhole in the top, where it looks like it might have snagged on the top bracket going up/down. It's so small that it didn't leak when I took it through the carwash, but I went to a convertible top shop to get it repaired just so it wouldn't get bigger. There's a barely-noticeable patch on the drivers side, and is imperceptible from the outside. (pic below)

The car is in fantastic shape mechanically and otherwise, and has basically EVERY available option on a Sahara - a super-rare find indeed. I'm asking only $44,500 OBO $39,999!!! I'm in Richmond, VA.

If interested, please message me on here, or see it for sale at CarLotz Richmond West Broad here: https://richmond.carlotz.com/express/used/1C4HJXEG0LW210467

Thanks!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLU Sahara Granite Crystal Metallic FULLY-LOADED, MANUAL transmission!  12k miles.  Only $39,999! top up 3 quarters

Front 3/4
LED Headlights
Sahara All-Terrain tires

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLU Sahara Granite Crystal Metallic FULLY-LOADED, MANUAL transmission!  12k miles.  Only $39,999! drop to

Rear 3/4 with doors on, softtop down
Trailer tow hitch package

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLU Sahara Granite Crystal Metallic FULLY-LOADED, MANUAL transmission!  12k miles.  Only $39,999! jeep garage doors off

Completely naked!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLU Sahara Granite Crystal Metallic FULLY-LOADED, MANUAL transmission!  12k miles.  Only $39,999! sahara miles

Sahara, low miles

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLU Sahara Granite Crystal Metallic FULLY-LOADED, MANUAL transmission!  12k miles.  Only $39,999! console and shifter

manual trans
Cold Weather group (heated steering wheel, heated seats)
AUX switches

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLU Sahara Granite Crystal Metallic FULLY-LOADED, MANUAL transmission!  12k miles.  Only $39,999! black leather seats

Black leather seats

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLU Sahara Granite Crystal Metallic FULLY-LOADED, MANUAL transmission!  12k miles.  Only $39,999! led lights

LED light package

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLU Sahara Granite Crystal Metallic FULLY-LOADED, MANUAL transmission!  12k miles.  Only $39,999! smart key

Smart key access

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLU Sahara Granite Crystal Metallic FULLY-LOADED, MANUAL transmission!  12k miles.  Only $39,999! scratch zoomed in

Here are the minor, barely-noticeable scratches that were touch-up painted by the previous owner. That granite crystal metallic paint helps a lot!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLU Sahara Granite Crystal Metallic FULLY-LOADED, MANUAL transmission!  12k miles.  Only $39,999! convertible top patch

There was a small pinhole where it looks like the top snagged in the top brackets going up/down, so I got it patched just so the hole didn't get bigger.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
TCNO JP

TCNO JP

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 6MT