2020 JLU Rubicon - Advice on Lift Kit and Stopping The Pull/Wandering

Brandon3333

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Hello all - it's been a while....So, looking for advice/reviews. My 2020 JLU Rubicon still has the right pull and floating issue...ugg...and this is the replacement one I got 3 months ago for the same problem...just took more time for it to show....anyway...here are my questions:
I am looking at getting a lift (2"-2.5") and either stick with the 33" or perhaps go to a 35".
I am looking at
*JKS Manufacturing JSPEC 2.5" Standard Duty Lift Kit
* Rock Krawler X-Factor Series Max Travel 2.5" Lift Kit.
QUESTIONS:
1.) Please provide your opinions/advice - are these quality lifts...what is ride like, will it maintain the comfort/street performance close to stock, will 33" look normal or too small or do you recommend 35" and do I need to make any additional mods for larger tires?
2.) Will it fix/significantly improve my right pull and floating feeling most commonly known and complained about on in this forum? Most people say it is caused by the stock trackbar, bushings, or some combination of this because the stock ones don't allow you to adjust
3.) If you have installed any of these two - what do you think? Did it fix your steering problem?
4.) Any other recommendations on brands as well as fixes for the pulling that I am missing? For example - tie rod, drag link etc

Please send/attach pics.

Thank you,
Sponsored